• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Lindo Mar Adventure Club Puerto Vallarta

macmanrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Costa Sur PV Mexico
I set a search on ebay, watched red week, and also here, and it took several months before a unit came up for sale. There is a Facebook group for owners, 'under a palapa at lindo mar' ... You could ask to join and then see if someone wants to sell. There are still weeks for sale directly from the timeshare too.

Should have been dish soap under the sink. They will bring you some if you need it. The housekeeping staff will also do dishes for a very small fee. There's a request card in the kitchen you fill out and give to the front desk.
Thanks for the information.

Galo

Reaction score
Andy, you really scored. 902 is the largest of 3 penthouse and it is on the the top floor with an incredible view. It is amazing - the premiere room! I have been lucky enough to trade into 902 twice. Now we own two weeks at Lindo Mar (1 bedroom floating weeks.). Have you been to PV before? I have a guide that I keep adding to each time we visit. I can email it to you if you PM your email to me. Lindo Mar is a very sweet resort. Small and colonial Mexican style. Calberry and I met on TUG and then in person at Lindo Mar a long time ago and are still in touch.
Hello. New to this forum and am going, first time, to PV and staying in Lindo Mar. Can you send me the Guide you are compiling? Much appreciated. Don’t know how to PM

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe
Just a quick fyi ... if you click or hover on the users name to the left of the post, you'll get an option to 'Start Conversation'. That let's you send a private message.

Update to my previous information - Maria Elena's replacement has left and I'm not sure who the new concierge is now, AND Claudia (front desk manager) just had a baby, so I'm pretty sure she's not there at the moment. Whiskey Kitchen moved - they're now in a neighborhood in town that can be easily reached via taxi :)

Galo - when were you going and what kind of things did you want to see?

Galo

Reaction score
Just a quick fyi ... if you click or hover on the users name to the left of the post, you'll get an option to 'Start Conversation'. That let's you send a private message.

Update to my previous information - Maria Elena's replacement has left and I'm not sure who the new concierge is now, AND Claudia (front desk manager) just had a baby, so I'm pretty sure she's not there at the moment. Whiskey Kitchen moved - they're now in a neighborhood in town that can be easily reached via taxi :)

Galo - when were you going and what kind of things did you want to see?
Good morning. Thanks for the assist. I am going July 8-15, 2023.

I only get “Follow” or “Ignore “ when I click on the name or picture. I am interested on 1) nearby beaches, 2) casual and tasty restaurants, 2) outdoor activities (snorkel, ATV tours, local sights), 3) local/artisan markets, 4) local “Mercados” - with local breads, fruits, vegetables, etc. thank you.

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe
Good morning. Thanks for the assist. I am going July 8-15, 2023.

I only get “Follow” or “Ignore “ when I click on the name or picture. I am interested on 1) nearby beaches, 2) casual and tasty restaurants, 2) outdoor activities (snorkel, ATV tours, local sights), 3) local/artisan markets, 4) local “Mercados” - with local breads, fruits, vegetables, etc. thank you.
Ah ... perhaps when your 'newbie' status changes you'll see the 'start conversation' option!

The Lindo Mar has a section of beach that is virtually private. Not too many people walk the beach in that area, and there are rocks on either side that define a nice little section. The couple of vendors who come down will set up shop on one of the rocks - if you want to shop you can go over to them. The restaurant at the property, La Playita, has a decent enough menu ... but it hasn't been changed in several years so I'm getting tired of it. Happy hour is worth it - but the margaritas are VERY strong, and don't taste it. Other good restaurants in town are Archie's Wok (asian fusion), Tuna Azul (seafood), Cuates y Cuetes (Méxican), and Café des Artistes (very upscale - not casual). I also like the rotisserie chicken at both el Pechugón and Pollo Feliz.

Cuates y Cuetes has beach seating, and a webcam on their website that I connect to when I need a Puerto Vallarta fix. It's a good option for people watching for a couple of hours.

There's a pirate ship tour, Rhythms of the Night (like a mini cirque du solei with a buffet dinner), zip lining, and my favorite - skydiving with Skydive Vallarta. The concierge has a lot of options - stop by their desk off the 7th floor lobby. There's also the zoo, and the botanical gardens. The buses to both stop just down from the Lindo Mar.

The mercado (fruits/veg/meat) is the Mercado Emiliano Zapata, and the one with tourist trinkets/arts/crafts is the Mercado Río Cuale. What you don't find at the mercado río cuale you might find in the shops on the isla río cuale.

Going at that time of the year you'll encounter some of the restaurants popular with tourists from Canada/USA closed for the 'low' season. The ones I mentioned will all be open though - as will everything not directly in a 'tourist' area. If I were you I'd either take the Vallarta Eats tour, or I'd pay a cab driver a few pesos to take you to five of his/her favorite taco stands.

Enjoy your trip!