• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Lindo Mar: 3bdrm Penthouse

4dabirds

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yesterday we confirmed Unit 902 - the 3bdrm Penthouse at Lindo Mar for Week 51. I've searched everywhere I can think of for pictures of this unit, the terrace, and the view with no luck. Does anyone here own this unit and have a link to a set of pictures online?

Thanks!

Kim

bccash63

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yesterday we confirmed Unit 902 - the 3bdrm Penthouse at Lindo Mar for Week 51. I've searched everywhere I can think of for pictures of this unit, the terrace, and the view with no luck. Does anyone here own this unit and have a link to a set of pictures online?

Thanks!

Kim

Wow! what did you use for an exchange? was this an ongoing search? dawn

4dabirds

TUG Member
Reaction score
We own Worldmark and have always had good success with exchanges. This one was not an on-going request... I just happened to be searching and it was sitting there waiting for me to book it. Sometimes things just work out :D

Kim

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you look at this person's eBay ad, you'll see a room layout for a three bedroom unit. Looking at this, what seems to be the difference between the two and three bedroom units is the 3 bedroom unit has the master bedroom with a balcony. Based on this, you can assume one of these eBay photos is of the three bedroom unit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7NIGHTS-LIN...US_Lodging&hash=item45f122e093#ht_4514wt_1253

Also, there is a TripAdvisor review from August 2009 where a person has stayed in a two bedroom penthouse. Vaulted ceilings are the only difference I can see, but still looks lovely. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time.

timesharejunkie4

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
You will love it!!!!!

We had this unit in November 2009. I happened to find it sitting there when I searched. I have plenty of pictures, inside and the view. I will send you a pm with them attached. You will have an incredible week!

Attachments

• lindo mar 8.jpg
    lindo mar 8.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 103

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh no, Carole, please post your photos here for all of TUG to see.

One of my armchair travel pleasures is vicariously viewing other people's vacation photos! One of the many reasons I love TUG.

4dabirds

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yay! Carole to the rescue! I sent you a pm with my email :cheer:

I still need to call Bruce and pick his brain as well... I'm excited to share our paraiso with the parents - I can't wait!