• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Like an ex-spouse, it's time let go. Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista * Free Use

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista
12007 Cypress Run Drive
Orlando, FL 32836

Floats weeks 1-52, and 2020 maintenance fee has been paid for you. Closing and transfer fees negotiable.

Two bedrooms
Two bathrooms, each with a bathtub/shower.

Blue Tree Resort features:

An on-site fitness center, and well-lit tennis, basketball and volleyball courts
A game room, shuffle board area and outdoor playground
A miniature golf course and discounted admission to a nearby championship golf course
A business center with photocopy and fax services
Complimentary parking and 24-hour security
Free Wi-Fi

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
And, maintenance fees are ??

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry, my error. 701.46

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Urto Uno

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Please tell us this resort and Westgate Blue Tree Resort are different places. They have the same street address, which is why I ask.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please tell us this resort and Westgate Blue Tree Resort are different places. They have the same street address, which is why I ask.

From the resort 2/1/20:

"We are currently under the process of transferring all data from our previous management company to our new management company. Due to this transfer, our computer systems are currently down and are not able to look into your request at this time. We apologize for the delay as this is taking longer than originally anticipated. The estimated time of completion is 2 weeks,"

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
So, it used to be Westgate but will be no longer?

If that's it, why not say so?

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
So, it used to be Westgate but will be no longer?

If that's it, why not say so?

Chapjim... I can only go by what the resorts office tells me. Didn't really matter to me so.... :shrug:

If you're interested let me know, I'll be happy to do a management chain of ownership for you or anyone else. ;)

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You own there, right? Has it been a Westgate resort?

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
You own there, right? Has it been a Westgate resort?

If we can, let's get this out of way to begin with.

As to whether I actually, "own there", let me ask you this. Why would I list a unit if I didn't "own" it? Is this some sort of assumption on your part that I don't? I can't recall any other listing where you questioned any member if they in fact owned the unit they were listing. I can't even think of any reason why I would ask another member that question. :ponder:

Now, onto the management issue.

The management company used to be SPM Resorts. As to the current change of management, which has just recently taken place of course, I have no idea. I did however, email the resort requesting that information. As soon as I and every other owner knows, you will know.

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau
If we can, let's get this out of way to begin with.

As to whether I actually, "own there", let me ask you this. Why would I list a unit if I didn't "own" it? Is this some sort of assumption on your part that I don't? I can't recall any other listing where you questioned any member if they in fact owned the unit they were listing. I can't even think of any reason why I would ask another member that question. :ponder:

Now, onto the management issue.

The management company used to be SPM Resorts. As to the current change of management, which has just recently taken place of course, I have no idea. I did however, email the resort requesting that information. As soon as I and every other owner knows, you will know.

Very simple question :)

Westgate is known to be bad with resale owners.

I believe Chapjim just wants more info on the resort.

There is no mention of this resort on SPM.

So I guess the question is is Blue Tree leaving Westgate?

Regards

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score

Very simple question :)

Westgate is known to be bad with resale owners.

I believe Chapjim just wants more info on the resort.

There is no mention of this resort on SPM.

So I guess the question is is Blue Tree leaving Westgate?

Regards

Now see, someone who knows how to inquire without resorting to questioning about ownership. Our "chapjim" needs to ask questions without including innuendos regarding a member's actual ownership.

Anyway, here's the only information which I just received minutes ago from Blue Tree Resort.

They are called GoodManagement , as of right now that is the only information I have for them.

Best Regards,

Owner Services
Blue Tree Resort
12007 Cypress Run Dr.
Orlando, FL. 32836
Phone: 407-238-6014
Fax: 407-239-2649

I have no knowledge about "GoodManagement" or their past reputation.

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Now see, someone who knows how to inquire without resorting to questioning about ownership. Our "chapjim" needs to ask questions without including innuendos regarding a member's actual ownership.

Anyway, here's the only information which I just received minutes ago from Blue Tree Resort.

They are called GoodManagement , as of right now that is the only information I have for them.

Best Regards,

Owner Services
Blue Tree Resort
12007 Cypress Run Dr.
Orlando, FL. 32836
Phone: 407-238-6014
Fax: 407-239-2649

I have no knowledge about "GoodManagement" or their past reputation.

Okay. I asked if the resort used to be a Westgate resort. Your response was: "Chapjim... I can only go by what the resorts office tells me. Didn't really matter to me so.... :shrug: "

My question was not to doubt your ownership, rather why would an owner answer that way ("You're an owner right? Why dodge the question.")

Why not answer, "Yes, it was a Westgate resort now under new management." We all know Westgate is not a favored resort company and if anything, that fact that Blue Tree is under new management would be a plus. If someone (like me) looks up Blue Tree, they might very well think (as I did) that it's a Westgate resort so I'll pass on this one.

I'm sorry I touched a nerve. Your response puzzled me, that's all.