• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort

Jeffreypine

Reaction score
Giving away my 2BR lockoff timeshare. This is for 1 week every even year. This is part of the Diamond Resorts group. I have paid the 2012 fees already. The maintance fees were $503 this year. This is a deeded property, and the county taxes were $71 for 2012. You pay the transfer fees and its ours. Going through divorce and need to dispose of this. Paid over $12000 for this in 1997.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Hi Jeff - just for clarification:
Do you pay the maintenance fee every year or every other year?
What season do you own?
Is the 2012 usage still available?
Is there a Resv. in place?

Jeffreypine

Reaction score
Yes you will have to pay the maintenance fees every year. As far as the season it is open ended, you can use it any time during the year. Sorry not certain on the terms here. I used this through diamond resorts. When I bought it in 1997 I was told I could reserve its anytime through the year. I do not have any reservations made yet for the year. Yes it is still available to be used for this year.

Sundance

Reaction score
Perfect fit

Very interestedin this listing - live in Sacramento and go to Taho regularly. Sent you a PM

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own two weeks there and mine float from week 1-52 and can reserve a year out. Taxes are paid direct to the county.

Good deal to get one every other year for free.

mimi67

Reaction score
maint fee

are the maint fees of $508 paid every even year or every year; if every year then is is $1016 for 1 week every other year. i am interested if still available.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)