• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge (Maui) [Great discount]

hvanv0405

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just found this restaurant was added to Restaurant.com

It's currently #2 on Trip Advisor. . .

anyways the greatest part is there is a 80% discount code good until 10/15 (but the certificates are good for a year)

Code: EIGHTY

Go to http://restaurant.com/ and enter Maui (many other areas available but this is the first and only one i've ever seen for Hawaii)

and you can use paypal.

I just ordered 2 of the $50 certificate and a $25 one ($4 for the $50 one).

I've purchased and used these certificates locally but this is the first time i've seen a place in Maui offered. You have to spend a min to use the certificate but since we'll have such a large group it'll definitly come in handy. I think they only want you using one in a 30 day period but there are 19 in our group so I doubt they're remember if we show up with one one day and my folks go use another one a different day.

Hope it was okay to post this here, just wanted to share the great deal for anyone in or going to Maui.

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Thank you.
Didn't see the $50 gift certificate, but no matter - it is just the 2 of us in Nov.

I ordered two $25 coupons - one for next month and one for next Sept. thanks.
I did see the $10 and $50 certificates on the main page.

Last edited:

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
How did you get the $50 for $4? When I followed that link and then changed it to the $50 gift certificate, it was a $50 gift certificate for $20, which is not nearly as good deal.

Michael

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
How did you get the $50 for $4? When I followed that link and then changed it to the $50 gift certificate, it was a $50 gift certificate for $20, which is not nearly as good deal.

Michael

Did you put in the code - "EIGHTY," for the extra 80% discount?

Westin5Star

TUG Member
Reaction score
I went on the site to buy a $50 for $4 but all I saw was a $25 gc. I did type in the code and got the discount. How do I find or access the $50 certificate?

hvanv0405

TUG Member
Reaction score
Remember this 80% off deal expires tomorrow but the certificates are good for a year. Order now to use later - can log into your account at anytime to print or reprint unused certificates when necessary.

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Remember this 80% off deal expires tomorrow but the certificates are good for a year. Order now to use later - can log into your account at anytime to print or reprint unused certificates when necessary.

It has been a while since I used restaurant.com. WOW what a deal at 80% off! I bought 7 certificates, including 2 to the Mai Tai Lounge.

Thanks for the tip. Now I'm going back to see if anything is available for my 2 DDs' college towns. :)

Terry

Added: I bought 2 more for DD. Now a grand total of 9 for about $14. Paid with Paypal.

Last edited:

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
I went on the site to buy a $50 for $4 but all I saw was a $25 gc. I did type in the code and got the discount. How do I find or access the $50 certificate?
Go to the front page and search for Maui - 3 types of GCs

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
For the benefit of others who wouldn't normally read a Starwood thread, maybe this thread should be moved to a less reserved loaction.The 80% off deal is only good for a few more hours. Just a thought.

Terry

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Good idea - now that we've all seen it I will move it to the Hawaii Board.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
While a bought a couple - please remember that the coupons are only good as long as the business (restaurant.com) stays afloat.

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The discount code "eighty" has now expired. :(

Terry

PS - This is my 2000th post!

Last edited:

hvanv0405

TUG Member
Reaction score
they've been around for YEARS. . .i've been ordering certificates for at least 3 or 4 years now and they were around before that.

Basically its a way for restaurants to advertise. . they don't make anything off the certificates. Restaurant.com keeps what they sell the certificates for and the restaurant honors the discount in exchange for advertising. . .cheaper the many commercials and hits a lot more views online then just a newspaper listing.

Sorta like the "entertainment book"

hvanv0405

TUG Member
Reaction score
The discount code "eighty" has now expired. :(

While it's sad but true the 80% off code is done they often offer great discounts but not very often have the 80%.

If ever in need of a good savings just google "Restarant.com and Coupons or Discounts". . .a lot of times they have 70% off codes out there but even more often 20% or 30%.

Follow this link to get 40% off your order

http://cobrand.restaurant.com/index.asp?prti=4043&aid=10450653&pid=2297905&sid=forty
(no code needed)

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
they've been around for YEARS. . .i've been ordering certificates for at least 3 or 4 years now and they were around before that.

In this economy, I'd be more worried about the restaurant going out of business!

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Thanks to the original poster

Just wanted to say thanks to the person who originally posted this. I sent the link to my daughter and her husband who were in Maui last week on their honeymoon.

They got the $25 certificate for $2 and had a wonderful meal and drinks at the restaurant. They said the Mai Tais were amazing and they enjoyed the place very much.

philemer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Schooner; Dikhololo, S.A.; Club Wyndham; Worldmark.
I can't find ANY Maui restaurants. I used zip code 96761 and searched. I also searched Hawaii & only saw one for Oahu. What am I doing wrong?

philemer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Schooner; Dikhololo, S.A.; Club Wyndham; Worldmark.
another 80% off code.. . started today

TREATS

Good through 10/31

Thanks!! I did find a number of restaurants in my area but still nothing for Maui.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This is the first time I've see a restaurant in Hawaii on restaurant.com - there just aren't any.