• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ko'Olina

brigechols

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just received the following update from the Ko'Olina General Manager:

Dear Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club Owner,

I’m pleased to share with you the updates that took place in 2011 at Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club as well as those that will take place in 2012. The Hale Moana soft goods renovation was completed in July 2011 on all 200 villas. On June 2, 2012, the second half of the Hale Nai’a tower will open, adding an additional 132 two-and three-bedroom villas, bringing the resort to a total of 546 villas. The new villas will include stainless steel appliances, and for the first time, we will have three-bedroom island view villas.

There have been several new enhancements to your resort. In the Fitness Center, mirrors were installed in the stretching area along with the addition of new core equipment including stability balls, elastic bands, BOSU balance trainers, and medicine balls. The Shaka Net computers located in the Hale Kona lobby have been converted to complimentary use and now include complimentary printing of boarding passes. I’m also excited to announce that we now have a fiber optic cable providing the resort with increased bandwidth for high-speed Internet access and in the next month we will be installing new wireless routers to improve the WiFi experience in every villa. For those of you who enjoying strolling along the lagoon pathway, I’m sure you will love the improvements made to the pathway, lighting, planter boxes, and rest stations.

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
I am looking forward to seeing the improvements! We arrive on Saturday!

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Thanks for sharing. We will be there at the end of April and were wondering if they have wifi. Good to hear and we look forward to seeing this beautiful resort again.

sbeck22

Reaction score
The wifi was great when we were there a few weeks ago now.

EDIT: We were 9th floor Moana.