• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ko Olina Question

sbeck22

Reaction score
We are heading to Ko Olina in a few weeks and I have a question.

Does anyone who brings kids out there have a babysitter connection? We are bringing the kids for the first time and it would be nice to have a night to just pretend it is us in the old days with no kids to watch or worry about. :)

We have one night downtown before 7 at Ko Olina. So 1 night "off" would be nice. :whoopie:

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
How old are your kids? Most MAZE have a "kids night in". You could have a nice dinner at Chuck's Steakhouse.

I would call the resort.

sbeck22

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah the wife wants a night at Chuck's.

They are 8, 5 and 3 but will turn 4 when we are there.

I have called a local church and also a website that I found. I will have to do some more research on them but I hope the email I sent works.

It will work out. :) Yeah they had a 5-8pm pizza night at harbor Lake when we were there, but only for 6 and older. So that doesn't help with all of them. That is the perfect 3 hour cover though.

I have their activity schedule from Ko Olina, from a few months ago, I just wanted to see it, and I don't see any of those nights. we'll see when we get there.