• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kings Creek Plantation [Opening RCI acct.?]

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I will be taking ownership in a 3BR lockoff soon.

I have an II account already - but since this trades also with RCI I was thinking about opening up an account with them also.

If you own here - how well does it trade with II? If you deposit summer weeks I know they will give you an AC, so it must be worth something to them.

Of particular interest is DVC - those of you that own - can you see DVC?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill4728

Reaction score
IMHO, having both a RCI and an II account isn't worth the yearly fees.

I'd just add Kings creek to your II account.

You can lock-off your 3 bed cottage and trade the 1 bed and the 2 bed units. The 2 bd unit is huge and a summer week should trade well. Trading into one the the great TS complexs in Orlando will be easy but DVC is much harder. (The Disney TS are hard to find with most all TS exchanges but if you're willing to go off season you may get lucky)

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I 2nd that, just add onto your II account and if you don't get what you want when you trade, then consider opening up an RCI account. I only got 2 accounts because I purchased where both accounts were considered "free" so I didn't have to pay to belong to II or RCI.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up - I can usually see DVC with my New Smyrna Beach 1BR - which typically gives me an AC. So, my DVC vacations are ok for now with that TS. I just was hoping for some more with this one so I can give additional units to family members going to DVC with us.

I contemplated joining RCI also - because we spend alot of time in New Hampshire, but I don't have much luck with II getting resorts there. I noticed that RCI has a few more options.

I thank you both for your input.....still hoping to find actual Kings Creek owners and get their input....any of you out there?????