• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2009 ] KFC free meal [merged]

donnaval

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Free KFC Grilled Chicken Meal--Print out today!

The person who passed this along to me said it was on Oprah. The offer is good only until tomorrow, but you can redeem the coupon up until 5/19. The coupon is for a two-piece grilled chicken meal with two sides and a biscuit.

http://www.unthinkfc.com/

Some folks have had trouble printing the coupon, and it seems to work best if you copy and paste that link into your browser rather than clicking from here. Also, if you copy/paste over and over you can print out the coupon up to four times.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
From some reviews I've read from folks who have tried this, free would be about what it's worth. :ignore:

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
When I was reading the list of new posts, I read the title for this thread quickly and thought it said "Free KFC Greased Chicken Meal--Print out today!"

And then I realized there wasn't any difference.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just curious, anyone else try the KFC Grilled Chicken yet?

In my opinion, for grilled chicken - I thought it was really good!

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Agree--pretty good for fast food.

labguides

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
We printed coupons, headed to KFC. The place was almost empty. We were told the wait for grilled chicken was 40 minutes. We didn't wait. Will try mid-afternoon later this week to see if they have grilled chicken ready.

Mimi

TUG Review Crew
Reaction score
I have been unable to print the coupon. Tried several times this afternoon and tonight. I emailled them to let them know. :annoyed:

Persistence has paid off...Finally successful!

Last edited:

pjrose

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is frustrating. It keeps giving me the page telling me I have to install the coupon printer. I installed it. I checked the help files which have detailed screens about how to install the coupon printer, and I did it correctly. I checked system requirements and my setup is fine. I went to the screen to send them feedback, typed an email, and then got the message "Were sorry. We encountered an error processing your request..."

So much for the free chicken :(

Update....I just tried the "having trouble printing? click here" button, and it gave me a coupon to print. Dinner tomorrow!

Last edited:

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
We printed coupons, headed to KFC. The place was almost empty. We were told the wait for grilled chicken was 40 minutes. We didn't wait. Will try mid-afternoon later this week to see if they have grilled chicken ready.

I haven't used the coupon yet, but did go there last weekend. We had to wait for 20 minutes for our grilled chicken order.

I think it would be good idea to call and ask if they accept the coupon AND when they'll have the chicken ready.

winner, winner, chicken dinner! <--- where is that from? :)

Janette

TUG Member
Reaction score
Going to MIL for weekend and I carry meals since she is in independent living. I now have 3 coupons and hope their KFC accepts them. Thanks a bunch!!!

tlwmkw

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. It wasn't easy to do though- had to download a special "coupon printer" and that clogged up the computer and wouldn't work fro a long time. Finally two coupons popped out- so it was worth the effort.

tlwmkw

1950bing

Reaction score
Too much crap to jump through to get a coupon...............
I just gave up. Never got one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pjrose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't bother with the coupon printer - just click the "click here if the coupon doesn't print" link, and you'll immediately get an image of the coupon to print. I "printed" mine to a .pdf file, which is now on my computer so I can easily print more :p

TheUnitrep

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this information. My wife and I were just talking about trying the new KFC chicken yesterday. Unfortunately, it was after we spent $14 on two 2-piece meals at El Pollo Loco.

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
I cannot print the coupon out on my Mac. I wonder if they only have a PC program available with the coupon printer software they make you install.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
No Problem Printing Out Yesterday Via Mini Mack.

I cannot print the coupon out on my Mac. I wonder if they only have a PC program available with the coupon printer software they make you install.
I printed out the coupon yesterday via Mac Mini.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
It is telling me that I printed to coupon too many times. I have not printed anything yet.:shrug:

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Moving this to the Bargain Deals Forum

"What this forum will serve as, is a place for members to post "smoking deals" on anything from Timeshares, to taco toppings. I don't care what it is, as long as it is a "smoking deal" it can go here."

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
I printed out the coupon yesterday via Mac Mini.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

I got as far as installing the coupon printing software and then it wouldn't do a thing. I got a picture of the printer and bubbles but no coupon ever printed and the printer has nothing in queue.

Am I doing something wrong? I am using an iMac with Safari. Firefox doesn't work at all and Safari leaves me stranded as I explained above.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Don't bother with the coupon printer - just click the "click here if the coupon doesn't print" link, and you'll immediately get an image of the coupon to print. I "printed" mine to a .pdf file, which is now on my computer so I can easily print more :p

Each coupon as a unique number. Reprinting the same coupon over and over might cause a problem when they are redeemed.

Never mind they just changed the coupon printing process, as I was trying to print off coupons, Now every coupon has the exact same number. They obviously were have some issue with the coupon number generator.

Last edited: