• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[KBV] Contact confusion. Or how to make a timeshare reservation. [merged]

tango

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is just me, but, I had one heck of a time today trying to find the right phone number to reserve my week. I am a weeks owner and since the last time I reserved things have changed, and I don't recall receiving any information from Wyndham about how I go about making a timeshare reservation. A search on Google reveals numerous webpages for Kauaibeachvillas.com, wyndhamskauaibeachresort, clubwyndham, etc, etc. Plus many hotel booking sites that will make you a reservation like a hotel. The first number I called for reservations got me to an Indian call center which after several explanations transfered me to a timeshare sales office in Florida, which gave me the number of a Club Wyndham reservations desk, which told me that I had to call the resort directly (and graciously gave me the local number of the resort, which was not easy to find). And finally after calling them, I got a friendly aloha, and instructions to call the right reservations desk. In all about about 4 different 800 numbers until I finally got to the right place. Here's the number for the Kauai Beach Villas Timeshare owners reservation line: 866-523-8477, and the local resort number is 808-241-1000. Maybe you all knew that, but it took half an hour of sleuthing for me to get to the right place. I also found out that I have a different Wyndham account number than I've ever known about. It might be a result of all these management changes, but it seems like someone dropped the ball.

WyndhamBarter

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Clarification - this does not apply to KBV weeks deeds. DeniseM]

Wow. Sorry you had to go through all that. I've stayed at KBV
multiple times through my Club Wyndham points ownership - it's
a great resort.

Using the numbers you posted, I found this announcement
from KBV/Grand Pacific Vacation Services from three years
ago:

http://dev.grandpacificresorts.com/...reserve-use/resorts-forms/kauai-beach-villas/

Hopefully with your Wyndham account number in hand you can set
up an account on https://www.myclubwyndham.com/ if you'd prefer
to make future reservations online. I'm not sure that's possible with
a weeks ownership - likely someone here will chime in shortly.

Just be wary of any Wyndham tactic to sell you *more* ownership
at full retail price promising to convert your week to points. There
is likely to be a much cheaper alternative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
*I moved your thread to the Kauai Beach Villas Forum.

Currently, you cannot set up an online account with a KBV weeks deed, because you don't have Wyndham points.

This is the number for KBV weeks reservations: 866-523-8477. It's the same number/office that we used pre-GPX for reservations.

Kauai Owner Services
Wyndham Vacation Ownership Resort
3970 Wyllie Road
Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii 96722
Phone: (866) 523-8477

Last edited:

tango

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think this beautifully demonstrates the confusion around the various versions of Kauai Beach Villas utilization. By the way, where is the KBV forum, the index certainly doesn’t point to it very well.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
It's a sub-forum of the Hawaii Forum and it's on the main menu:

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 11.36.37 AM.png

armrecsys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi does Wyndham have an online inventory like gpx did.

tl_traveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villa (KBV)
Hello all, this is my first time posting to this forum. I am a deeded owner, since mid 90s. We used to go to KBV every summer till recently. The phone number to reach front desk was 1-866-523-2477 for a long time. It still shows in the newsletter here: Newsletter.

I called that number today trying to find when resort will be open again as we are thinking of going toward end of year. That number now go to a Walmart fulfillment center, LOL.

I ended up calling the direct number (listed on same newsletter): 808-241-1000 and got someone from Wyndham. He took a message and said he will contact KBV frontdesk for me.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The resort and the KBV Front Desk are actually closed right now due to C19, and the spring flooding. It may be that Wyndham changed the number when they took over management.

tl_traveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villa (KBV)
FYI, the latest newsletter has a typo in the phone number. It listed 866-523-2477 instead of 866-523-8477.

The 866-523-2477 is a Walmart fulfillment center.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham does not have online inventory for KBV - you have to call or email them.

tl_traveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villa (KBV)
Yes, the Wyndham person told me the same. KBV Front Desk is closed, but they get their messages via some kind of internal board, and that's how he's passing my request to KBV.

Before creating this thread, I did not see the one from https://tugbbs.com/forums/threads/k...-a-timeshare-reservation.301119/#post-2510572

I think the phone number in KBV newsletter has a typo. Off by one digit. The correct number is 866-523-8477, but the newsletter has it as 866-523-2477.