• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kauai Lagoons

vengle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have reserved Kauai Lagoons for next August after attending the timeshare presentation at my home resort in Waiohai. It was some bonus thing they offered and we decided to try. My question is we have a 2 bedroom with 5 people. I believe both bedrooms have king size beds which will pose an issue. Does Lagoons have a pull out couch and if so is it only one in the living room? What shape is it in? Some of the Marriott's have new much more comfy pull outs but I am thinking this won't. Also, is there room in either bedroom for an air mattress? I could easily put my 8 year old on that...or do they have a roll away bed?? Any input is greatly appreciated.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
I have reserved Kauai Lagoons for next August after attending the timeshare presentation at my home resort in Waiohai. It was some bonus thing they offered and we decided to try. My question is we have a 2 bedroom with 5 people. I believe both bedrooms have king size beds which will pose an issue. Does Lagoons have a pull out couch and if so is it only one in the living room? What shape is it in? Some of the Marriott's have new much more comfy pull outs but I am thinking this won't. Also, is there room in either bedroom for an air mattress? I could easily put my 8 year old on that...or do they have a roll away bed?? Any input is greatly appreciated.

I don't recall the sofabed, but we were there in 2014 and my 9 year old son preferred to sleep in the master bedroom closet over the sofa bed. :doh: The closet was big and he really liked it and called it his kingdom. We put down cushions and made a bed for him and he loved it.

I don't know if that works for you, but that was our solution to a similar problem.

Best,

Greg

Last edited:

Chrispee

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Pull out couch is indeed in the living room, but I'm not sure how comfy it is since we've never used it. There is definitely room in the master for an air mattress, but not in the second bedroom.

vengle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh wow perfect. I will definitely set him up in that room and he is closer to me. His cousins will be in the other bedroom (26 and 21) so that works perfect. He will be sharing the master with us anyway. The sofabed in the main room never works since he goes to sleep earlier then the rest of us! :)