• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kauai Beach Villas - EOY 2 Bdm. Lagoon View

rboccuzzi

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villas
My wife and I have a 2 bedroom ODD year (Lagoon view) at this same resort, and while we have really enjoyed going to the resort many times, we live on the east coast, and just find it too difficult and costly these days to get out there. We have other resorts that are on the east coast, and so, while we have enjoyed this one thoroughly (we've been owners since 1999 or so), we are ready to give it up. Given the resale market we've seen, we are ready to part with it for the cost of transfer.

Kauai Beach Villas
2 bedroom/2 bath
Lagoon View
Odd Years
2019 Maintenance fee was $1619.82, paid 12/15/2018 (so next will be due approx end of year 2020 for 2021 use by new owner)

- There is no maintenance fee during even years.
- No current reservation for 2020
- Transfer fees to be paid by new owner.

The only cost to you is the transfer fee, and this was in DeniseM's post recently "that will be about $375, with the resort's management company - they won't allow you to use someone else. Transfer is super easy - you just have to fill out and sign a form, provided by the management company. Then they will send you a new deed to be signed and notarized. "

- Floating Weeks - 1-52.
- Reserve as early as 16 months (I believe)
- These are not Wyndham weeks, or Wyndham points.
- The management company is currently Grand Pacific Resorts, though I believe that might change to Wyndham soon

There is more detail in this thread, where DeniseM was giving away a similar unit (Beachfront vs our Lagoon view, and 1 bedroom vs our 2 bedroom):

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I'm moving your post to a separate thread. You need to click EDIT and add the following info to your post:
-the cost of the maintenance fee
-the cost of the transfer
-first use year

rboccuzzi

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villas
yes. I don't know why I didn't get a notification of your post, I'm sorry. Yes @CourtShorr it is still available.