• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Jupiter Beach Resort for our 40th

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We will celebrate our 40th with a week at Jupiter Beach Resort in a couple weeks.

I realize it is more of a nice Hotel than a timeshare. We will bring a toaster oven, Instantpot so as to not eat out all meals.

We will golf (our main activity), I am spending significant time looking at Courses/rates within 25 miles.

We have a nephew and his family in WPB, so it'll be nice to see them (and he can give us advice daily as we ask.)

We aren't 'artsy', and only a bit 'historical'. So far, with my limited research, my list includes (somewhat in order of preference): Blowing Rocks Preserve, Coral Cove Park, Dubois Park, Harbourside Place, Downtown Abacoa, Civil Society Brewing, Jupiter Lighthouse, Juno Pier, Carlin Park.

I welcome comments on above choices---and any additional you have. Also, any info on the resort.

And, where would you go for your 40th Anniversary dinner?

Thanks,
Pat

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
The home of the Florida East Coast RR magnate:
The Henry Flagler Museum...
1 Whitehall Way, Palm Beach, FL 33480
See: https://www.flaglermuseum.us/
"75-room, Gilded Age mansion"

For a very memorable meal:
Any restaurant at The Breakers Resort
1 S County Rd, Palm Beach, FL 33480
See: https://www.thebreakers.com/dining/
... don't stay there, rooms are ~$1000/night

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. We plan to venture south at least once (PB area).

Looking for suggestions also for the Jupiter area itself.

Or, does anyone have ideas about north of Jupiter (Stuart, etc.)

Thanks

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Closer to Jupiter & worth a visit...
Loggerhead Marinelife Center
14200 U.S. Hwy 1, Juno Beach, FL 33408
For a list of tours, see: