• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2018/Closed ] Is LT Transfers legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Love LT Transfers. I just had them add our two boys to one of our DVC ownerships, so they can get the discounted AP's. It was a bargain.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Why on earth are they using Gmail? That would make me question their operation and I have used them in the past.

dms1709

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Point (5), Marriott Legends Edge
They are outstanding. You will be happy with them.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
I have used LTT for most of my timeshare dealings. They are quick to respond and have helped me tremendously with my timeshare questions.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
I used them once. I'd give them a 5 star in the areas of
1. Communication - good communicators
2. Accessibility - if I had a question they'd answer it in a definitive manner.
3. Price/value - great
4. Hiccups - none - smoothest closing (out of 4) that I've done
5. Trust - Yes.

louisianab

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV and Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
I am looking for a list of legitimate, low fee timeshare transfer companies who can help me complete the sale of a unit in FL. I see LT Transfers mentioned frequently, but they do not show up in the Better Business Bureau database. How do I know they are legit?

Maybe it is my age (mid 30's) but I've never understood what BBB actually does? I mean I know it is a group that can help with communication and problems, but buying a membership or whatever businesses do to be in it is not actually a measurement of quality. You could have friends or family contribute to your "ratings" easily. Using reviews from a wide swath of places tends to give a more balanced picture.
It never enters my mind to look there when I am checking into a business - whether household, travel, financial or service based. I'm not criticizing them, I am genuinely curious of the current use or users who use that as a go-to service. It almost feels like a relic of the pre-internet days when reviews across multiple platforms of services or businesses were not accessible to the average person.

ira g

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would give LT Transfers 5 Stars. They received my notarized deeds yesterday afternoon by USPS from me and I received via e-mail the recorded deeds from them this afternoon. Wow. Best turnaround time I have ever seen. A pleasure to deal with and would definitely use them in the future.
I used them once. I'd give them a 5 star in the areas of
1. Communication - good communicators
2. Accessibility - if I had a question they'd answer it in a definitive manner.
3. Price/value - great
4. Hiccups - none - smoothest closing (out of 4) that I've done
5. Trust - Yes.

Reenaparmar

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas
I am looking for a list of legitimate, low fee timeshare transfer companies who can help me complete the sale of a unit in FL. I see LT Transfers mentioned frequently, but they do not show up in the Better Business Bureau database. How do I know they are legit?
This thread is really helpful. Can someone point me to the LT transfers website? I can’t seem to find them on google.. thanks

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have used them to transfer and buy many deeds over the last several years. Never had a issue and would highly recommend. They always answer the phone and are very helpfull with helping walk a newbie through the entire process. Their pricing is one of the lowest in the industry without sacrificing any quality for the lower cost. A++++++++ Best in the business!

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
This thread is really helpful. Can someone point me to the LT transfers website? I can’t seem to find them on google.. thanks
I have always used LT'S purchase agreement. Very simple and clear cut and very easy way to transfer ownership.

47vampire

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton
I used them after being referred on TUG. They have helped me with many different kinds of services as I sold, deeded back, settled estates, removed owners , etc. Florida is a hard state to deal with some issues and if they are not able to do what you need they can probably refer you someone who can at a reasonable price. They did that or me. Extremely easy to deal with. If you are listed on the BBB site, you pay to be there, unless people have filed complaints against your business.

Reaction score
Can someone please provide contact info for LT Transfers. I Googled but nothing showed up thanks

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Yup. Used them 4 times this year and I have a sale I put on hold due to corona while trying to figure out how I’m using my points. Very legit

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
They also come up in a Google Search.

lkc1234

TUG Member
Reaction score
Could you pm me some more info on this please. This guy says 'they are not licensed to conduct escrow and settlement in Arizona which is a requirement under Arizona law, where the resort is. My title company is licensed to conduct closings and settlement there. If you have someone else you wish to use, I would need to see there license from the Arizona Department of Insurance' and I wonder if it has anything to do with escrow and insurance?
Wrong

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Please note: Someone dug this thread out of mothballs today and answered 2 very old questions.

This thread was started in 2018, and the most recent post was from 2020. Some info may be old, so if you have questions call LTT and ask them! I have used LTT more than a dozen times - they are great.

L.T. Transfers
www.lttransfers.com
readylegal@gmail.com

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Please note: Someone dug this thread out of mothballs today and answered 2 very old questions.

This thread was started in 2018, and the most recent post was from 2020. Some info may be old, so if you have questions call LTT and ask them! I have used LTT more than a dozen times - they are great.

L.T. Transfers
www.lttransfers.com
readylegal@gmail.com
I second that! I am currenlty using them for at least six transfers.

Venter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Club Son Antem, Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve, Marriott Vacation Club @ Los Suenos, MVC points, Sheraton Lakeside Terrace, Sheraton Flex, Westin Flex, Aventuras
Status
Not open for further replies.