• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2018/Closed ] Is LT Transfers legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali North
I am looking for a list of legitimate, low fee timeshare transfer companies who can help me complete the sale of a unit in FL. I see LT Transfers mentioned frequently, but they do not show up in the Better Business Bureau database. How do I know they are legit?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I’ve used LTT several times, and would gladly use them again. They are Tug members and are very highly regarded. They are extremely good at what they do.

Dave

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The owner of LT Transfers is a long time TUG member, and they get high marks on TUG. Personally, I have used them at least a dozen times. A+

Look at it this way: If they were getting BAD reviews, you would see them on the BBB, so seeing nothing is actually positive.

*A company is not automatically on the BBB - companies are invited to apply and may have to pay a fee?

Last edited:

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
LT Transfers is outstanding.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
They are great, but the main reason to do closing with them is the price. They charge less than $200 for a standard transfer. But did I mention they are also great?

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
Another fan, LT has done several deed transfers for me and they are quick, efficient, and communicate well. A++++

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Guess I tapped into the LT Transfers fan club. :)

Not so much “fan club” as “satisfied customers.” They do what they advertise, efficiently and at very reasonable cost. There are a lot of companies out there that charge more and do less. What’s not to like?

Dave

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
I have used them 5 times everything went great - no complaints what so ever!

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey, CatFur2000, notice that ALL those satisfied customers are TUG MEMBERS. it will cost you another $15 to become a Member and have access to blind loyalty to other TUG MEMBERS as well as the secret handshake and wave for each other on vacation, access to the reviews, as well as the boiled pizza recipe.

Jim

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: The Flamingo, The Boulevard
Hey, CatFur2000, notice that ALL those satisfied customers are TUG MEMBERS. it will cost you another $15 to become a Member and have access to blind loyalty to other TUG MEMBERS as well as the secret handshake and wave for each other on vacation, access to the reviews, as well as the boiled pizza recipe.

Jim

Still waiting for the boiled pizza recipe. Been a Tug member since May. I’ve tried my own recipe and I can’t get to quite work.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Still waiting for the boiled pizza recipe. Been a Tug member since May. I’ve tried my own recipe and I can’t get to quite work.
Your not using the right ratio of salt to flour...

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Talk about pizza, just like a regular TUG thread to go on a tangent.... we discovered our favorite low carb (3 grams for an entire crust for our favorite Sweet Peppers and Jalapeno Crusts), gluten-free, grain free and dairy free - califlourfoods.com . Whole Foods sells only a couple of their flavors. We have been ordering them from the website. We have one crust each and put whatever toppings we like on it. We also just ordered their 0 carb crackers and awaiting delivery. ;)

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Jim just needs to give me the recipe.
Oh, don't you know that it's a perk of membership? Just stay paid in full long enough and TUGBrian will get around to sending it to you.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
i had several transfers early summer, one of them with LT. By far the easiest and the most professional. You have to look for them in the EBBB (even better business bureau lol )

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've used LTT several times in recent years (once as a buyer and 3-4 times as a seller). Competent, good communications and the least expensive option around. 'Nuff said. :thumbup:

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
LTT is very professional and inexpensive. I have used them as a buyer and seller 4 times with great success and service.

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island
Guess I tapped into the LT Transfers fan club. :)

I have used LT a few times and they will always be my first choice. However, feel free to try one of the other services you think are more legit and report back for comparison!

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
I only used them once, but I was impressed at how quick and easy they made my purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.