• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Is anyone at $1.50 or less per gallon?

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Having filled up the other day at $1.79 p/g, and I have seen $1.73 it got me wondering if anyone is getting gas at or close to $1.50 or even lower?

Michael

TUG Member
Reaction score
Close to $1.50

While traveling through Iowa on Tuesday, I paid $1.59 per gallon. In Minnesota, it is running about $1.61. Getting close to $1.50!

- Michael

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
$1.55 in Northern Colorado for the last few days.

Kurt

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sure Rick. How about $1.49 for one half gallon on Maui? :doh:

-David

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
$1.699 around here and $1.429- $1.479 around SLC for regular self serve. The Governor wants to add a quarter to the gas tax here, like that'll help. Oops, I didn't mean it, honest!

Jim Ricks

Phill12

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought wife did pretty good at Chevron in Tracy Ca today until I see your prices! :ignore:

We seem to be higher than most even when our prices drop.:rolleyes:

It won't be long till those big cars and trucks start selling again.

I mention this to my wife and was told if I roll up in another Ford F-150 truck make sure its large enough for my cloths!:annoyed:

After being married (Dec 18th) 25 years and totally house broken I will take that as a NO!:hysterical:

PHIL

stugy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
well, we are the winners!! for the highest in continental US........$1.89 and some at $1.95. outside Pgh, Pa:wall:
Pat

lll1929

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is that 87 octane? When traveling out west years ago, we noticed 85 was considered regular. Here in the east 87 is the standard octane for regular.

I was just wondering if your $1.36 was for 87 ?

don

Its the price of the Regular gasoline at QTrip!! Regular is 87 octane. :cheer:

Last edited:

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to see Hummers on the road again

It won't be long till those big cars and trucks start selling again.

I mention this to my wife and was told if I roll up in another Ford F-150 truck make sure its large enough for my cloths!:annoyed:

After being married (Dec 18th) 25 years and totally house broken I will take that as a NO!:hysterical:

PHIL

For the last year, they all but disappeared. I'm seeing them again, so I guess they got parked until the folks could afford to drive them again.

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
$1.50 tonight at Sam's southwest of Houston.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Geez, under $1.50 in Iowa and Missouri! But...how long do you have to run your car to warm it up in the wintertime? How much time to scrape the ice or frost off your windshield? I think I'll learn to appreciate life in the Deep South and stop complaining about gas at $1.73/gal. :hi:

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
well, we are the winners!! for the highest in continental US........$1.89 and some at $1.95. outside Pgh, Pa:wall:
Pat

Hold on stugy. Our current price is $2.19. By work (White Plains, NY) it's $2.25-$2.35. Yes, unfortunately, these are Regular Unleaded prices. I paid $1.69 on Thanksgiving weekend up in NH.