• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Is an AC considered an Exchange in Interval?

Inhislove

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
If I have a 5/17 check in, do you think that if the world is still closed, I would be able to exchange for a different location available on AC without paying another fee? I copied what I found on the II website about COVID19 Issues below:

EXCHANGES:
• For all exchanges with check-in dates through May 31, 2020, members may change their destination and/or travel date without incurring an additional exchange fee. Travel must be completed by December 24, 2020. If you prefer more time to travel, we can provide you with our standard fee-based replacement-week certificate, which is good for one year.

• For all exchanges with a check-in date after May 31, 2020, our standard exchange cancellation policies apply. We commit that we will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as necessary.

• Members who make exchanges between March 14, 2020, and May 31, 2020, will have the option to retrade to another available destination and/or date if your plans change — without incurring an additional exchange fee.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
Yes. I was able to get a credit corona certificate from an Interval AC we booked for a March checkin at Grande Vista. The credit certificate has to be used by December of 2020.

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
Yes I had two ACs that were expiring in June. Both my exchanges got cancelled and now they’re good until December!

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Yes. I received nightly credits in bonvoy for it when I stayed at Grand Vista

Inhislove

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Yes. I was able to get a credit corona certificate from an Interval AC we booked for a March checkin at Grande Vista. The credit certificate has to be used by December of 2020.

If you go to rebook, can you see that the fee is $0?

Inhislove

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Thank you!