• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Irma Flamingo and Royal Palm

Soap900

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Flamingo Beach Resort St Martin
Peppertree Atlantic Beach
I am a Flamingo St Martin owner. Both Flamingo and Royal Palm resorts are closed for the foreseeable future which means the employees need assistance to make it through this time. I am thinking there may be other owners, like me, that may be interested in helping the employees directly. There is a very reputable grocery voucher program that has been established to help provide groceries to those in need. If you are interested in helping please contact me at krw.workman@yahoo.com and I can give you more info about the program. Through a similar effort 100 Royal Islander employees each got $500 in vouchers to help and I’d really like to be able to do something similar to help those who have been so kind to us in the past at Flamingo and Royal Palm. You can donate as little as $50 and make a huge difference.

topmom101

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harbour Lake, Divi Phoenix, Coconut Palm II
We are regulars at the Flamingo and over the years we have become very friendly with a front desk staff member who lost nearly everything. A group of us were able to raise $1,000 which was wired directly to his bank account. The note of gratitude we received from him brought tears to our eyes. It's a wonderful thing you are doing and I wish you luck.

Soap900

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Flamingo Beach Resort St Martin
Peppertree Atlantic Beach
We are regulars at the Flamingo and over the years we have become very friendly with a front desk staff member who lost nearly everything. A group of us were able to raise $1,000 which was wired directly to his bank account. The note of gratitude we received from him brought tears to our eyes. It's a wonderful thing you are doing and I wish you luck.

That is great news.See info below and please share with any interested:

If you are interested in directly helping the employees at the Flamingo Beach Resort in St Martin, you can donate funds for grocery vouchers through www.shopndropgroceryirmaassist.com. Jeannie Gee with shopndrop has a list of employees that have contacted me about needing assistance. When you donate funds, you need to add “Flamingo Employees” in the notes field so they know it is to be given to employees on the list. Unless you designate something different, as funds are received Jeannie will go down the list and create $50 vouchers for each employee. Employees must show a photo ID to pick up the voucher. Jeannie will let you know when the voucher has been given out and in some cases if the recipient is amenable, she’ll send you a photo of them picking up the voucher. Jeannie and her company are very reputable. I did not know Jeannie or her grocery service until Irma. I have personally donated $400 for grocery vouchers so far and hope to do more. Vouchers are distributed on Thursdays and Fridays so you’ll need to donate by Monday of each week for distribution. This is a great way to provide funds quickly to those in need.

I have a list of the twelve front desk staff and will have list of other employees to add on Monday.

Kris Workman