• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval's Free Accommodations Certificates have been extended

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Still waiting for more to be deposited. Maybe they are mad I used all of mine, my mothers and aunts ha.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
It looks like they have been extended again. Up until March 21 for one of my remaining AC.
Ours that were extended to March 21 are originally set to expire in December. We had already used up the September expiration certs.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
Ours that were extended to March 21 are originally set to expire in December. We had already used up the September expiration certs.
Ah, that makes sense. I rarely use AC’s - I only checked after this thread was started and all had the same expiry in December. I did use one for a November stay - must have been a September expiry originally.

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
in Aruba at the surf club on two back to back. 229 + 299. They kept adding in certificates, all have different expiration dates. So far I’ve used 9 AC since June. 7 In Orlando and 2 in Aruba
I think when you were helping me out with my Woodstone purchase, you were on an extended stay in Orlando at the time or just getting back!! You really get GREAT use out of your timeshares!!! I want to be like you when I grow up!!! :giggle:

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I think when you were helping me out with my Woodstone purchase, you were on an extended stay in Orlando at the time or just getting back!! You really get GREAT use out of your timeshares!!! I want to be like you when I grow up!!! :giggle:
Yes, I was in Orlando then. It was a time I was able to get away due to working from home. Add in all of the interval AC’s and you bet I took advantage of it lol

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
My Dec was extended to March, but there's no inventory loaded yet past Dec.

jules54

TUG Member
Reaction score
I love these. This year especially I found some great resorts using the AC. Before I use an banked resort week to exchange I double ck with the AC it usually shows up there also for less cost. I have an AC expiring Oct. 13 This means the week has to over by 10/13 which I need that that week in Cabo San Lucus ck n 10/9 or 10/10 if anyone wants to help me out.
I wonder how much longer they will be extending the AC for no cost. As there is an extend button on them now just like an exchange week. 99.00 for 6 months.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much longer they will be extending the AC for no cost. As there is an extend button on them now just like an exchange week. 99.00 for 6 months.

The AC with the Extend button is a bonus for depositing a week. I have one that expired in Sept. It pulls fewer resorts than AC's that just show up so I'm not planning to extend.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
I love these. This year especially I found some great resorts using the AC. Before I use an banked resort week to exchange I double ck with the AC it usually shows up there also for less cost. I have an AC expiring Oct. 13 This means the week has to over by 10/13 which I need that that week in Cabo San Lucus ck n 10/9 or 10/10 if anyone wants to help me out.
My guess is they won't extend these. They probably let them expire and then give everyone a new set to play with.

I just checked with my AC that expires in Dec. There is only one resort (Le Blanc - it is AI) that has availability on 10/9 or 10/10.

Hobokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara (HGVC) + Worldmark
My 12/20 expiration AC just got extended to March. Mind you, I've had interval for less than a year and have yet to deposit any weeks or even book any getaways, but I guess I got this because I paid for the platinum?

Earlier this year when I first got the AC I saw some Marriott Timber Lodge in summer on there (studios, of course, but still!)

jules54

TUG Member
Reaction score
No rhyme nor reason. Didn’t get extra AC when I paid for Platinum on 2 accounts. Didn’t get extra when I deposited 2 weeks for exchange.