• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

    Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

    Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

    Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

    Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

    Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars
  • Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free!

    60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

    All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval/money back?

Zac495

TUG Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
105
Points
448
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Currently I have a pending request for Hawaii Marriott with my Aruba - I did deposit first. I just found someone who is interested in a direct exchange for my Williamsburg property (he gets 2 bed, I get one - but it's Hawaii and I don't know if my request will ever come through with II).

If I say yes to him, my Aruba is still deposited so I can use it for something else. I already paid the annual II fee plus 99 (?) for the exchange with Aruba. If I pull that request, but change it to something else, will I pay anything more?

Or should I hold out and wait for a 2 bedroom exchange? My Aruba is a gold week... I'm looking for July 10th. Thanks. :cheer:
 

rsackett

TUG Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
61
Points
409
Location
Michigan
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Harbour Point
If you cancel an ongoing request with II you will get your exchange money back. If you then make another request you will pay the exchange fee again.

Ray
 

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
6,164
Reaction score
1,625
Points
599
Location
Northern Virginia
You can change your request at any time and will only pay more if you add non-Marriotts to the list. At that point you'll pay $40 more.

When you cancel an exchange request you get your money back.
 

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
23
Points
423
Location
Florida
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Ellen
What island ? You could add Westins in Hawaii to the list for a 1 or 2 bd.
 
Top