• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval International Wyndham good contact or email needed?

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes I am looking for an email contact or a dedicated number so I can deposit my wyndham point in II. When you call most of the customer reps don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it last year because I used all my points. 2018 I deposited all my points in II because I had a bad accident and couldn't travel. My account shows II as my additional program and I don't have an RCI account tied to my points
This year I want to do it. Anybody have any luck or info.
Thanks
Daniel Northover

hjtug

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
You must be one of the very few Wyndham owners left that trade through II. If you open your Wyndham account online you can put "Interval International" into the search bar and it should show you a link to II. At that link it will give you some exchange information. It will not give you a way to do an II exchange online. It says "Call the Vacation Planning Center at 855-670-0758". We recently successfully transferred our 2020 points to II.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Follow up I was transferred to owner services and they were able to help me. That had to fill out a special form and it takes about 2 days. So you have to be transferred to owner services. Plus at the update / owner sales presentation. I over heard a salesman trying to convince a older couple that RCI was better than II so they are some more of II traders left.

Thanks Daniel Northover

Ninjaneer80

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation-Village Atalaya-Towers
RCI is a subsidiaries of Wyndham, I would image their resorts have decide trade power in RCI ?