• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval International [2 for 1 membership] deal

123tmp

TUG Member
Reaction score
How do I the 2 for 1 deal? Help please

Folks

I can use some help to get the 2 for 1 promo code. Called Customer Service but the person whom I spoke to was not aware of it.

Help!

Paul

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
renewal code for starwood timeshares

I need a code that is good for renewal of starwood timeshares. the code 2for11x is not good for svr, sbp and sdo. thanks

biskits

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you

Just received by snail mail Interval International's 2 years for year cost deal. If you are a Christmas Mountain UDI owner you may want to take advantage of this. Cost is only $89 for 2 years. I am not sure if this deal is only good for existing Interval International members or new II members. It is another exchange tool to have in your exchange tool box.
The Promotional code I received is as follows

2FOR11X Expires 04-03-2012

Bruce:D

It took about 40 minutes of II rep putting me on hold and checking with someone else several times but she finally gave me the 2 for 1 deal using
your promo code. Thanks !!:D

beeyou

Reaction score
interval renewal coupon code

hi.. first time user here.. i need to renew my interval membership and for the first time in years have not seen any discounts around the last 6 months.. is anyone aware of a coupon code to just get a little something extra??
thanks cynthia

blazingorbit

Reaction score
Any new 2 for 1 Interval International renewal codes?

Hi all, does anyone have a more recent 2for1 code or any other discount? The last one I saw was only good through April 3 (and did not work when I spoke to a rep on the phone). Thanks much! :)

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
The II discount renewal codes are becoming far and few between. They have only been sending out ones that work for targeting resorts or management companies. Other than WorldMark which I believe still regularly get a 2for1 deal you just have hope. I own with 4 different groups and have not received any deals in more than 3 years nor could I use any of the ones posted that others received.

The best I could get from calling in was $25 off the regular 3 year renewal rate. Since I anticipate having the account for several more years I keep an eye out for renewal promotions but haven't been able to find any.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I got the same offer today via snail mail. Own a Marriott...

David

Marriott pays your II membership if you belong to the CLUB thing. I forget what it's called!