• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I'm making a mess. :)

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
It's probably me but it may be a technical glitch so I'm giving fair warning as today seems to be one of those days when moderating involves merging. I think I've done four merges so far and for some reason each time I've merged threads the posts from every other merge are reposting. I'm deleting fast and furious but please don't hesitate to use the Report button if you come across a thread that looks like a bomb has gone off in it! In the meantime I'll sign out and back in again to see if it's a matter of clearing cookies or some other such nonsense. :p

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
When instances like this occur @SueDonJ
All I can say is:

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
@TUGBrian / @Makai Guy - HELP!!

This is one of the messes that I've left behind today, God only knows how many others are going to pop up because I merged at least four different topics/threads today before realizing what was happening. I'm so sorry!

I merged all of the posts in this thread << https://tugbbs.com/forums/threads/cleaning-up-a-mess-patience-please-suedonj.319787/ << into a 2018 thread that's linked in my post #5. After moving on and doing another merge that's unrelated, I found all of these plus the merged thread's posts in the unrelated thread so I went through and deleted them from the unrelated thread. But then @Iggyearl sent me a message saying he couldn't find today's posts. I managed to recover them from an unrelated thread but now I'm getting an error message trying to find the thread that's linked in my post #5:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested thread could not be found.

I don't have a url or anything else except the thread title, and nothing comes up in a search of the thread title. It's possible the whole thread will turn up in another unrelated thread, I guess, but is there anything you can do to track my deletions??

Thanks!

Last edited:

zentraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Four Seasons Residence Club
It's probably me but it may be a technical glitch so I'm giving fair warning as today seems to be one of those days when moderating involves merging. I think I've done four merges so far and for some reason each time I've merged threads the posts from every other merge are reposting. I'm deleting fast and furious but please don't hesitate to use the Report button if you come across a thread that looks like a bomb has gone off in it! In the meantime I'll sign out and back in again to see if it's a matter of clearing cookies or some other such nonsense. :p

Sue we still love you! Thanks for all you do to help this board run :cheer:

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
What did you put in those cookies?

Anyway, maybe this will help, and best of luck for a thankless job well done.......just hang in there!