• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II Promo - book a getaway get a flex AC

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
It appears to be a flex AC (for use within 59 days). Maybe useful, maybe not for you. But, if you are going to book a getaway anyway, why not!

Book Any Getaway and Get an Extra Vacation
Limited Time Only!
Book any Getaway and receive a Resort Accommodations Certificate. With your certificate, take an extra vacation by choosing from an exciting list of destinations worldwide.

But don't miss out ... this great deal won't last forever!

Search Now!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A redemption fee of $274 (plus sales tax) applies to the Resort Accommodations Certificate. Offer valid for Getaways purchased between December 3-9, 2018. Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on December 9, 2018, but may be withdrawn at any time. Travel may take place later. All Getaway confirmations are final and nonrefundable. Getaways are subject to local taxes where applicable. See additional terms and conditions upon booking. Cannot be combined with any other Interval International® offer, except the $25 Interval Gold® member discount, the $50 Interval Platinum® member discount, and the $25 new-member discount. Certificate will either be mailed or emailed to you, based on your member preferences, within 72 hours. Use of the Resort Accommodations Certificate is subject to availability and redeemable from 59 days prior to travel. Travel must take place within 12 months after the certificate is issued.

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never had an AC that was limited to 59 days. Are these accommodations limited to certain locations and dates such as via a grid or can you use them like a regular flexchange to any II inventory still left within the next 59 days? If that were the case they would be very valuable to me.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
They will be limited.

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone receive one of these Accommodation Certificates yet? I was just wondering how restrictive they are. I like that they have a 12 month expiration period. Most of the ACs I receive seem to expire in less than 6 months.