• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II AC flexchange search

gw1400

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does everyone see the AC grid when doing a search with an AC? How do you do a search to see all flexchange availability?

barndweller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Flex time search...

The new site seems to be working pretty well at this point. To do a flex-time search this is the proceedure (thanks go to Big Matt for giving me this):

(1) Enter a resort code (use your own or ANY code you are interested in) being sure to check the resort code box
(2) Enter dates from today's date to 59 days from now
(3) Enter number of travelers (I always use 4 to show everthing from studios to 2 bedroom)
(4) Click "enter"
(5) The next window shows your units. Select your Bonus Certificate
(6) Then if there is availablity for the resort you entered you will see it. If not, you can choose " other suggestions" and view what is available from the drop down menu under "select destinations"

I just checked and the proceedure is working fine for my AC. Too bad I'm not able to travel right now or I just might grab something in the Colorado Rockies!

Hope this helps, Julie

jancurious

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm finding it more restrictive than in the past. My grid does not allow any Southern California. So when I do the 60 days as described above & check an area....some inventory pops up. Then when I check other suggestions & drop down Southern California.....the grid pops back up (which doesn't list Southern California). :(

Can anyone else access Southern California during flexchange?

Jan

luv_maui

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
jancurious said:
I'm finding it more restrictive than in the past. My grid does not allow any Southern California. So when I do the 60 days as described above & check an area....some inventory pops up. Then when I check other suggestions & drop down Southern California.....the grid pops back up (which doesn't list Southern California). :(

Jan

This is what I can see with my 2br Worldmark AC for Southern California

Riviera Shores Resort • RSR
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
Resort Details & Photos | Map It!

Sep 11 2005 - Sep 18 2005 1 2 4

gw1400

TUG Member
Reaction score
jancurious said:

Jan

Jan,

I found that you have to play aroung with the dates in the search range to get the grid not to come up. You can't search too close to today's date and you can't go above 59 days out. Haven't got the exact setting figured out yet.

Gene

Avery

TUG Member
Reaction score
For a brief period the other day, I was able to get to a "select date and destination" screen using my AC, without getting the grid. Now the grid is back. FWIW, I called II and they extended my AC date by a month (I spoke with a supervisor).

Now given the problems w/ my Marriott not seeing weeks online that are definitely there, I may be withdrawing my week so will probably lose the AC if I do that....

jancurious

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Gene,
If you get a formula figured out will you post it? I'm still getting that grid consistently which effectively doesn't let me use it in flexchange. :(

Thanks!

Jan