• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II 24 hr cancellation policy

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Unless I missed something II still has a 24 hr cancellation policy.
My memory is this did not apply to an exchange for a week that was to shortly begin. I can't remember if the time was within 7days 14 days or 30 days.
Is the policy still in effect and if so does any one remember the short term cut off date?

piglet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I think the cutoff is within 14 days. I just booked a getaway for next week & the rep said there normally is no 24 hour grace time. But she was nice enough to give me a 24 hour grace period to decide whether I wanted to keep the 2nd floor unit she had because there were no 1st floor units available (which I prefer coz of bad knees). Buys me a little time to try to find something else or see if the resort will change the unit for me.

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you
I just confirmed a resort 17 days out--don't know if it will work