• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

If you are in Captiva, Sanibel or Fort Myers, this is so much fun

geekette

Reaction score
nice work, first-timer! I don't generally think of myself as having that kind of talent. However, I am always up for doing something out of the ordinary. I don't think mine would come out near as well as yours. Good job, and thanks for passing the word!

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
nice work, first-timer! I don't generally think of myself as having that kind of talent. However, I am always up for doing something out of the ordinary. I don't think mine would come out near as well as yours. Good job, and thanks for passing the word!
If you do it you will be surprised how good it will be. The instructor shows you the how and then I thought that isn’t that hard.

Thinking of going tomorrow again as having the opportunity of learning so much more in a short time is calling my name.

geekette

Reaction score
If you do it you will be surprised how good it will be. The instructor shows you the how and then I thought that isn’t that hard.

Thinking of going tomorrow again as having the opportunity of learning so much more in a short time is calling my name.
Go for it! More immersion is a good thing! Take a notepad so you have teacher notes for later, or ask if you can record so you can revisit the lesson later.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
That is really good! You have talent!

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
My daughter had a stillbirth today. The doctor told us the baby was at 30 weeks with no skull. We are all heartbroken and flying home in the morning.

Thanks for ❤️ love

So very sorry...

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I decided to take another painting class before I left Captiva. This was totally outside my comfort zone. Abstract and I almost walked. I am glad I didn’t as I learned lots.

Mentioning so you can see a different aspect of what she offers. You might want to call ahead to make sure you like what you will experience. Since there are multiple classes a week you can choose.

So here is my abstract painting. Weird to me. Not sure if I will keep or throw out. What shocked me is my other half liked it.
E6C9C704-989B-43EF-B1CD-512A652CF8DE.jpeg

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
It was $60. I had a $5 coupon so $55. It included all supplies. The teacher is an working artist that has exhibits and does paintings on order.
Sounds like a bargain.

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
I decided to take another painting class before I left Captiva. This was totally outside my comfort zone. Abstract and I almost walked. I am glad I didn’t as I learned lots.

Mentioning so you can see a different aspect of what she offers. You might want to call ahead to make sure you like what you will experience. Since there are multiple classes a week you can choose.

So here is my abstract painting. Weird to me. Not sure if I will keep or throw out. What shocked me is my other half liked it.
View attachment 17138

My favorite of the two! It's great!

geekette

Reaction score
I like it. I see penguin migration during Northern Lights.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My favorite of the two! It's great!
I like it. I see penguin migration during Northern Lights.
Thank you. Maybe I will hang it in the laundry room and see if I can get used to it. I have to try a painting at home when I am not rushed. In under two hours you have to be constantly moving.

Brett

Reaction score

View attachment 17138

I like it!
herons on the beach