• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ideas for fiftieth anniversary

stmartinfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Little Bay, St. Maarten
Best wishes on your anniversary! if your husband's health allows, could you both answer a few questions about some of your favorite moments in your marriage...favorite vacation...best moment of your wedding...funniest experience with your children when they were young. Maybe you could record these to share with your family.

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
As others have proposed some great ideas, I only want to add my very best wishes on your 50th Anniversary!

Dori

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I *love* the catering idea. You could ask, and they may be willing to serve (and clean) on your "wedding china," if you still have it.
We were lucky that my in-law's 50th was last year, and they took all of us for a long weekend at Avenue Plaza in New Orleans (three suites total.) It was nice to see the city through their eyes--they met as graduate students at Tulane, and it was where they were living when they got married.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I *love* the catering idea. You could ask, and they may be willing to serve (and clean) on your "wedding china," if you still have it.
We were lucky that my in-law's 50th was last year, and they took all of us for a long weekend at Avenue Plaza in New Orleans (three suites total.) It was nice to see the city through their eyes--they met as graduate students at Tulane, and it was where they were living when they got married.
Lol we met at a college bar in grad school. My husband was on campus to consult with thesis advisor and went to a bar he had never been in. A roommate and I decided to stop in a bar we had never been in before classes started. Hard to believe we met, as he was finished with all courses except thesis

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Congratulation, Happy Anniversary. Love the catering idea, get beautiful flowers and you favorite drinks and dessert and enjoy your celebration together. Look at your wedding and family pictures and take in the wonderful years the two of you have had together. Sometimes the simplest celebrations are the most memorable.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are going out on pontoon boat for our anniversary with our daughter’s family. Thanks for the good idea
tried to go out for breakfast today, big mistake. Everything was packed and customer called police on owner because they took too long and he wasn’t paying.

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
We are going out on pontoon boat for our anniversary with our daughter’s family. Thanks for the good idea
tried to go out for breakfast today, big mistake. Everything was packed and customer called police on owner because they took too long and he wasn’t paying.
Happy anniversary! Hope you get good weather for your "dinner cruise". We tried to book a pontoon boat for our 50th, but they were all booked for the whole day. We'll settle for a dinner at a restaurant with outdoor dining on the roof.

geekette

Reaction score
!!!

Oh my .... I am sorry you encountered Bad Behavior. virus is not the only epidemic these days....

Enjoy the pontoon!! I am sending you Perfect Weather vibes!

Congratulations!

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hope you had a great time!! Happy Anniversary

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Happy Anniversary!!!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Hope it was great. Happy Anniversary!

Dave

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Happy memorable anniversary!

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
We had dinner at a Ishnala, a very beautiful supper club in Wisconsin Dells, very pricy and I think we last went there on our twentieth

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
We had dinner at a Ishnala, a very beautiful supper club in Wisconsin Dells, very pricy and I think we last went there on our twentieth

Can’t go wrong with Ishnala. It’s always excellent. We would eat there at least once a year. We celebrated us getting our Hawaii condo and getting my job in Hawaii there.