- Jun 13, 2005
- Reaction score
- Resorts Owned
- HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
'I'd suggest Spirit': Watch moment when American Airlines employee tells woman to find a different airline after calling one of his workers 'a b***h' amid increasing passenger incidents
- A tense exchange between an American Airlines employee and an unruly traveler was captured on video, with the entire scene posted to TikTok Tuesday
- The Federal Aviation Administration has reported nearly 100 cases of unruly airline passengers in this past week alone
- 'I'd suggest (taking) Spirit (airlines)' the employee told the unidentified woman, who had just previously called his co-worked 'a b***h'
- There have now been 3,509 unruly passenger reports thus far in 2021
- 2,605 of those reports are related to 'noncompliance with the federal mask mandate that remains in place for flights and public transit
- Meanwhile, out of those reports, there have been 581 investigations initiated into unruly passenger incidents so far this year and 87 enforcement of penalties
- Compared to years past, the FAA launched just 183 investigations last year, and only 146 in 2019
A tense exchange between an American Airlines employee and a traveler was captured on video, with the entire scene posted online Tuesday amidst increases in unruly passengers.