• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I want to sell my Hyatt Residence Condo

Rebel1

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cm Hyatt Residence Club San Antonio CC
My condo is at Wild Oaks in San Antonio. It is paid for. It is a gold week. I don’t have my info with me because I’m out of town. My husband passed away and I no longer use it. What is my chances of getting rid of it?

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Annual units have value and will sell for low thousands depending on the week and unit size you have and what is out there for sale.

EOY units have less value but still should easily sell.

Don't deed back to Hyatt. You should be able to make a few bucks depending on what you are selling.

Good luck.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
(delete duplicate)

Last edited:

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
You should have no problem selling it and as said you should be able to make a few bucks. Gold weeks have value especially if it is annual.

If you sell it yourself you can use a closing company recommended by many tuggers - LT transfers (a few hundred bucks).

If you just want it moved you can contact a legit reseller. I have a great experience with Bill Gabrielli and others have recommended him also. He likely knows folks looking for a gold unit.

WyndhamWyzrd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort
Stormy Point Branson
LOOKING FOR Hyatt Sunset Harbor
*Interested*

cfabar1

Reaction score
Potentially interested. Please share more with me.