• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I Can't Believe What Happened Last Monday!

LynnW

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
After returning from our long trip to Aus/Nz I decided to sit down and look at future plans. 1 week booked at Meadow Lake in June, 1 week at MDSV in Palm Desert through SFX for Nov with search going for 2 more weeks plus 3 days in LV on the drive down. Also 1 week booked at Vistana's Beach Club in Mar and a 10 day cruise. Search going for another week in FL. While I was looking at this I got a call for SFX with a second week at MDSV which I took. Checked II's getaways and picked up the third week at MSR. Checked my e-mail and found that RCI had a second week for me at Palm Beach Resort and Club for the week before the cruise which worked great. Went back to e-mail and found out that South Point Hotel in LV was having a 72 hour sale so booked 3 night for $49 dollars a night plus some freebies. Called DH and asked where he wanted to go in Jan/Feb as we had already discussed Mexico. We decided on Cabo and since I knew that I had 1 week plus 1 bonus week left to use at SFX I called Elena and got 2 back to back weeks for the last week of Jan and the first week in Feb at Hacienda del Mar. This all happened within a few hours! I don't know what I'm going to do with nothing to search for until we decide where to go later in 2013! :cheer:

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, sounds great! I would have a heck of a time keeping track of all those arrangements.....but I sure would like to be there!

Edited to add: I'm with Patri in the next post....Trying to figure it all out is making my head spin!

Last edited:

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm dizzy trying to figure out what you just said.

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Great finds, Lynn! Enjoy each and every one of your vacation stays!

Dori

LynnW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, sounds great! I would have a heck of a time keeping track of all those arrangements.....but I sure would like to be there!

Edited to add: I'm with Patri in the next post....Trying to figure it all out is making my head spin!

I guess what it means is that I confirmed 3 exchange weeks 1 getaway and 3 hotel nights in just a few hours! All my plans came together at once and I'm now all booked up through Apr 2013.

Dori how far are you from Jensen Beach and Palm Beach? Maybe we can get together.

Lynn

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
After returning from our long trip to Aus/Nz I decided to sit down and look at future plans. 1 week booked at Meadow Lake in June, 1 week at MDSV in Palm Desert through SFX for Nov with search going for 2 more weeks plus 3 days in LV on the drive down. Also 1 week booked at Vistana's Beach Club in Mar and a 10 day cruise. Search going for another week in FL. While I was looking at this I got a call for SFX with a second week at MDSV which I took. Checked II's getaways and picked up the third week at MSR. Checked my e-mail and found that RCI had a second week for me at Palm Beach Resort and Club for the week before the cruise which worked great. Went back to e-mail and found out that South Point Hotel in LV was having a 72 hour sale so booked 3 night for $49 dollars a night plus some freebies. Called DH and asked where he wanted to go in Jan/Feb as we had already discussed Mexico. We decided on Cabo and since I knew that I had 1 week plus 1 bonus week left to use at SFX I called Elena and got 2 back to back weeks for the last week of Jan and the first week in Feb at Hacienda del Mar. This all happened within a few hours! I don't know what I'm going to do with nothing to search for until we decide where to go later in 2013! :cheer:

You are obviously great with details. You should offer your services as a planner for others, for a fee of course, which you could then use at the slot machines while you are in Vegas. :clap:

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Lynn, we are actually on our way home right now. We arrived in Florida the first week of January, and stayed in our mobile home near Sebring, about an hour and a half south of Orlando. When the kids came down for 2 weeks, we spent one of those weeks in The Houses of Summer Bay. Fabulous exchange. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Dori

LynnW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Lynn, we are actually on our way home right now. We arrived in Florida the first week of January, and stayed in our mobile home near Sebring, about an hour and a half south of Orlando. When the kids came down for 2 weeks, we spent one of those weeks in The Houses of Summer Bay. Fabulous exchange. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Dori

I really do have everyone confused! We are going to be in Florida next March.

Lynn

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Got mine too!!

When I got home I checked my message that I got my exchange for Villas of Santa Fe Oct 6th, beginning of the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Albeq!!

Thanks for rubbing off on me Lynn. shaggy

LynnW

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I got home I checked my message that I got my exchange for Villas of Santa Fe Oct 6th, beginning of the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Albeq!!

Thanks for rubbing off on me Lynn. shaggy

Good for you Shaggy! We went to a great restaurant in Santa Fe and I will let you know as soon as I remember the name.