• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I Am Not Smart Enough To Figure This Out.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got the invitation and joined. We'll see what it is and if I will stay joined. I am waiting for the website to be completed. I got another of these a few days ago for a timeshare newsletter. I joined that too. I better not join anything else of I will be recruited to be a clown in the circus.:wave:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:
S

Steamboat Bill

I found this via google

Timeshareweb.com LLC

James R Merritt
Vice President
8545 Commodity Circle
Orlando, FL 32819

Ph: (407) 956-3445
Fx: (407) 956-3446

www.timeshareweb.com

S

Steamboat Bill

Strategis is in the timeshare resale industry and is the parent company of Timeshare Closing Services Inc., Vacation Innovations, and Carefree Journeys.

G&G Advertising has been named agency of record for Strategis and Site Manageware Inc.

Headquartered in Orlando, G&G Advertising is a full-service advertising agency specializing in creative, interactive, virtual and other media services.

In 2007, the agency had billings of $29.9 million.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
New Biz Model For Timeshare Sales ?

Strategis is in the timeshare resale industry and is the parent company of Timeshare Closing Services Inc., Vacation Innovations, and Carefree Journeys.
If they're all set to roll out a new timeshare business model -- like Wal*Mart for developer sales & like CarMax for resales -- then more power to them.

If not, it's hard to see what's to be gained by signing up for whatever it is they're offering at their new web site.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

S

Steamboat Bill

If not, it's hard to see what's to be gained by signing up for whatever it is they're offering at their new web site.

I'll bet you a used "horn" from eBay that this is a "phishing" page to collect e-mail addresses so they can spam people with resale offers.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
El Paso.

I'll bet you a used "horn" from eBay that this is a "phishing" page to collect e-mail addresses so they can spam people with resale offers.
Do I get extra credit for not signing up ?

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​