• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt Maui Presentation

Kal

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what others have been offered recently at Maui presentations. A couple of weeks ago, I was offered $57k, low floor, EY, float (1-50). Thanks.
In mid-April the offer was $34k, mid-floor, EOY, 2 BR float.

boraxo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra, Villa Resorts (Mexico)
Resale is the way to go. Also I don’t know why anyone would pay $1500 per night to rent these places but maybe some people are clueless. I can easily find 2-3Br condos and villas on Airbnb and Vrbo for $3k per week. and much cheaper for low seasons.

gratiem

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Ka'anapali, Hyatt Highlands, Riviera Beach & Spa
Agree with purchasing resale. For us, the resort nature of Hyatt Kaanapali is worth the extra cost vs a condo or villa via Airbnb or VRBO.

Citygal

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Hawaii
In mid-April the offer was $34k, mid-floor, EOY, 2 BR float.
Did they offer any perks, such as points or waived first year assessment? Just curious. Did the price include closing costs?

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Did they offer any perks, such as points or waived first year assessment? Just curious. Did the price include closing costs?
We we were offered 150,000 Hyatt points as well

Fgaini

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what others have been offered recently at Maui presentations. A couple of weeks ago, I was offered $57k, low floor, EY, float (1-50). Thanks.
Was this a Ocean view or Mountain view unit? Resale price are around 45K for OV + 1-2K of closing fees... if these are the prices, when considering also the bonus points you get quite close...

youknowthenight

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was week 8 1bd mountain view, EOY 37k, EY 63K I believe. There were also "incentives" but we didn't get that far.

boraxo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra, Villa Resorts (Mexico)
We had a quote for 25,000 for a 2 bedroom lower floor because someone traded it in for a higher floor . We just closed on a new home so timing was off but there are some good deals right now. The resales are not much different yet.

That's a great deal considering the retail price is $50k or so I recall. Assuming you can reserve a summer/vacation week.

SBDawg

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HKB Week 4, Floor 1-4
Thanks for sharing everyone, I’m about to go to the presentation.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
There are discounts if you are a Hyatt owner also.