• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt Beach House Resort in Key West question

Kelso

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the view from B12 or C23 is like? I know they have all 2 bedroom units. Any other information that I will not get from searching is appreciated too.

Carmel85

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the view from B12 or C23 is like? I know they have all 2 bedroom units. Any other information that I will not get from searching is appreciated too.

I would got to KAL's website Kal is the expert on Key West properties hands down!

Go Hyatt Northstar and Siesta Key!

mas

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MAR BeachPlace;
Cypress Harbour;
Ocean Watch;
Canyon Villas;
Here is the link to Kal's site. The resort is U shaped with buildings A & F at the ends of the U and C & D in the middle.

http://www.bywindkal.com/documents.htm

Joe :cool:

B12 and c23 are on the east side of the resort. B12 is in the middle and is on the first floor. C23 is closer to the Admin/checkin and on the second floor. The east side of the resort, IMHO, is better than the west side(D,E,F units). The back side of all the east side units look out over the channel between the gulf and the Atlantic. The west side units are up against the backside of the new Beachside condos that replaced the hotel (Holiday Inn, I think) that was torn down and moved across the street(north Roosevelt).

Last edited:

MaryH

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am currently at the Beach House.

My original confirmation was for F24 which presuaded me to take it rather than another week that was offered since it was one of the ocean front units. But I found out when I called a few days before arrival that I was trumped by an owner that owned the unit on a different week (I exchanged via II) and they would not tell me which unit I was in. I put in a request for F building since last time I was in F23 and loved the view of the sunrise.

I was put in F12 when I arrived, I can see some ocean but the view of sunrise is blocked by the trees. The trees have been chopped 2 weeks ago mid-September but are large enough and tall enough to block a good portion of the view.

B12 would be close to the pool. and probably would have only a minimal view from the balcony due to positions of the trees. B23 is close to the admin building and I cannot really judge.