• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to sign up for new system? (Worldmarkbywyndham.com)

PClapham

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
The sign in asks for a user name and password and nothing I used on worldmarktheclub.com works- the phone number is never answered- how am I supposed to find our how to sign in?
thsnks
anita

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Can you NO longer access the old site. If I try I get redirected?

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Your old WM login and password won't work on the new site. You need to register again. I presume it's because they've moved things onto the Wyndham servers.

Dave

WManning

Reaction score
Your old WM login and password won't work on the new site. You need to register again. I presume it's because they've moved things onto the Wyndham servers.

Dave
New system requires a username and password. Old system required a owner number and password for each ownership owned. The only thing better on new system it lets you switch between ownerships if you have more then one.

WManning

Reaction score
I seem to no longer have access to the old site. Could we perhaps start a new thread with just tricks of how to find things on the new website? Was looking for Monday Madness and Inventory specials and couldn't find them. I'm worried I'll never get a great reservation again by saving a search and logging on at exactly 6 am. Can we still do that? Also searching takes way more time and effort compared tot he old site.

@Sandy VDH
Old site was a lot easier for searching availability and finding bonus time.

Last edited:

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
HELP! I keep trying to register and it tells me I’m already registered but I have no user name or password since it didn’t give the opportunity to create those! Now what can I do?
anita

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
And what is Vimeo?
thanks
anita

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
HELP! I keep trying to register and it tells me I’m already registered but I have no user name or password since it didn’t give the opportunity to create those! Now what can I do?
anita

This was happening to me regarding my other WM accounts. After you register one WM account all you do is switch accounts after log in.

Did you ever create an usser name or password ? Maybe call WM and ask for help if you don't remember. They should know.

Bill

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
This was happening to me regarding my other WM accounts. After you register one WM account all you do is switch accounts after log in.

Did you ever create an usser name or password ? Maybe call WM and ask for help if you don't remember. They should know.

Bill
How to call? No answer on 8004570103.
thanks
anita

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
Ps - ever put in name or password on this new site and have no other accounts.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
How to call? No answer on 8004570103.
thanks
anita

I haven't called WM for a while but everytime I do I get an automated option menu. As soon as I get this I push 1 on my phone and wait up to 30 minutes or longer with the phone speaker on until I get a representative.

Bill

WManning

Reaction score
I haven't called WM for a while but everytime I do I get an automated option menu. As soon as I get this I push 1 on my phone and wait up to 30 minutes or longer with the phone speaker on until I get a representative.

Bill
Only 30 minutes you are doing good. I have waited over 1-1/2 hours more times then I'd like to remember.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Only 30 minutes you are doing good. I have waited over 1-1/2 hours more times then I'd like to remember.

Sometime I have waited so long I forget who I called , lol.

Bill

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
There is a "How to register" video on the new website

I did this one and it says I’m registered but
Sometime I have waited so long I forget who I called , lol.

Bill
I
i finally got thru and was passed to ownercare, they gave me a user name and password and -THEY DONT WORK!
anita

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I did this one and it says I’m registered but
I
i finally got thru and was passed to ownercare, they gave me a user name and password and -THEY DONT WORK!
anita

Maybe find some one that is tech savy to help. Kids seem to get it.

Bill

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, HGVC The Bay Club, HGVC Elara, Worldmark

katsgarden

TUG Member
Reaction score
It took me awhile and a lot of frustration. I finally figured out that although I am listed as an owner, the only name it would accept was my husbands name. So, it appears the the "registration" will only accept 1 name and not the other. They have made this new website totally NON user friendly.

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, HGVC The Bay Club, HGVC Elara, Worldmark
It gets a B for style and a C- for execution. I have booked a few times without too much trouble. The two factor authentication process doesn't seem to like my iPad.

jrb916

TUG Member
Reaction score
WM resorts don’t like my iPad. I can see bonus time & deals but when I try & choose a resort, I get a blank page, every time. This is after I used the 2 step authorization every time I log in (sometimes I have to log in several times during one search. I would give the site a F—-. Luckily we could book our first WM trip on a laptop. We were short one day, so tried to waitlist it & it came through within a week.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I am getting an error message on the new website, which says
Your account has not been reactivated. Please contact a WorldMark representative at 800-607-4389.
:

1650126253409.png