• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to sell worldmark credits?a

PClapham

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
I am so fed up with the new system that I want out but don’t have a clue of value or where to post besides tug. I don’t really have a lot of credits - just 7000. Anyone with experience with this?
Thanks
Anita

WManning

Reaction score
[This would be a good post to send as a private message.]

Last edited by a moderator:

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so fed up with the new system that I want out but don’t have a clue of value or where to post besides tug. I don’t really have a lot of credits - just 7000. Anyone with experience with this?
Thanks
Anita

You can list it in

Going rate is 25-30 cent per annual credit. It sells fast as there is not much inventory available. Wyndham charges $299 to transfer. LTT will charge $199 to do the paperwork if buyer or seller wants to use them. I do it directly with Worldmark but used LTT once as the other party wanted it.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Thanks
Anita
The new website is really terrible. I hope Wyndham makes it better. It's slow to search, and you have to move month by month very slowly to look ahead. I use a lot of points right at 12-13 months. It takes forever to get there click,click,click,click 12 times in a row to book out. And the time between clicks! It's ridiculously bad. I liked the 4-month calendar, it moved quickly. I liked the ability to see my account with everything in one place.

TomCO

TUG Member
Reaction score
The new website is really terrible. I hope Wyndham makes it better. It's slow to search, and you have to move month by month very slowly to look ahead. I use a lot of points right at 12-13 months. It takes forever to get there click,click,click,click 12 times in a row to book out. And the time between clicks! It's ridiculously bad. I liked the 4-month calendar, it moved quickly. I liked the ability to see my account with everything in one place.
I also am not much of a fan of the new site and have tried my best to accept and manage.

Are you not able to click (or tap with a mobile device) the listed month and then select the desired month from the drop-down list? This is how the monthly calendar shows in my phone web browser when I look for June 2023.
Screenshot_20220521-180452.png

I hope this can help you as it certainly has improved my ability to navigate the WM monthly calendar.
Cheers!

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
When I have bought Worldmark Credits on rhe resell market I have never used LTT or anyother escrow or transfer company. It has been the seller, myself, and the Wyndham Transfer Department.

WManning

Reaction score
When I have bought Worldmark Credits on rhe resell market I have never used LTT or anyother escrow or transfer company. It has been the seller, myself, and the Wyndham Transfer Department.
No need for a transfer company unless you need escrow. Worldmark handles all transfer documents. Very simple transaction.

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, Hilton The Bay Club, Worldmark
I have used several different companies and they usually more than earn their money. It can now take 6-9 months, and thy keep it on track. It is also usually a good idea to use escrow unless you are selling real cheap.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

timpatmc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you not able to click (or tap with a mobile device) the listed month and then select the desired month from the drop-down list? This is how the monthly calendar shows in my phone web browser when I look for June 2023.
You can get the drop down arrow on a regular computer browser by making your window smaller/thinner until you see the little down arrow. Then you can go straight to the 13th month.

WManning

Reaction score
I have used several different companies and they usually more than earn their money. It can now take 6-9 months, and thy keep it on track. It is also usually a good idea to use escrow unless you are selling real cheap.
6-9 months was not my experience. I had a Worldmark transfer in about 5 weeks. From time transfer request was sent 4/16 to day Worldmark transfered 5/19 to new owner. This was a private sale from a existing owner to a new owner. No private party for title or escrow. Worldmark handled all paper work and doc prep.

WManning

Reaction score

jrb916

TUG Member
Reaction score
6-9 months was not my experience. I had a Worldmark transfer in about 5 weeks. From time transfer request was sent 4/16 to day Worldmark transfered 5/19 to new owner. This was a private sale from a existing owner to a new owner. No private party for title or escrow. Worldmark handled all paper work and doc prep.
That’s much faster than our Nov 2021 until March 2022 we just completed using a broker. We are new owners, so expected it to take some time but thought (hoped?) it would be quicker.

Very happy with our ownership & have 5 reservations planned already. I didn’t get to use the old website, so don’t have that comparison, but the new one is very user UNFRIENDLY & understand the angst we see w/ Wyndham’s management of WM.

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there any way you can add screen shots of how you can get the drop down arrow? I am not great at computers but I think this would help a lot of us navigate the new website more quickly. Sorry this message wa for Timpatmc but I also don't know how to put your message in this box.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Thanks
Anita

Some people are selling these but these WM memberships are selling for very little. A friend of mine paid the transfer fee for a 12,000 credit membership two months ago. I paid the transfer fee for a 6000 credit WM membership last month. The fee is $299

Bill

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Some people are selling these but these WM memberships are selling for very little. A friend of mine paid the transfer fee for a 12,000 credit membership two months ago. I paid the transfer fee for a 6000 credit WM membership last month. The fee is $299

Bill
I see them go for $1-2k on eBay. It often depends on how many credits are banked.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I see them go for $1-2k on eBay. It often depends on how many credits are banked.

Me too. I'm still looking for my gem but so is every one else.

Bill

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Me too. I'm still looking for my gem but so is every one else.

Bill
Just have to be patient and use a program like EZSniper. I picked up a 14,000 credit contract fully loaded for $1K.