• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to pay maintenance fees in advance

DDawson

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m a Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach owner, but not an HGVC member. I pay my maintenance fees on line to HGVC, but can’t figure out a way to pay for my 2021 fees in advance (because I would like to make a 2021 reservation now). Any help you could give would be appreciated. Normally I would just give them a call, but going through their phone tree just gets me disconnected.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Call the resort directly for all inquiries if you are not a HGVC member.

• ADDRESS
    69-450 Waikoloa Beach Drive
    Waikoloa, HI 96738
  • PHONE
    +1 808-886-7979

Gypsy65

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HIVC
I don’t own with that system
But ours can be paid in advance by clicking on a “ borrow “ tab which brings me to our next years points
I can pay all or part. Doesn’t matter and it just applies whatever I choose towards the next years dues

Maybe you have something similar??

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: The Flamingo, The Boulevard
Call the resort directly for all inquiries if you are not a HGVC member.

• ADDRESS
    69-450 Waikoloa Beach Drive
    Waikoloa, HI 96738
  • PHONE
    +1 808-886-7979

This is the route I would choose.

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
I own at an affiliate and I called in January to make an additional payment as I wanted to utilize the $50 off $250 Hilton UK Amex offer. They wouldn't let me go into negative. It thought that was weird. And they had already reserved my week for 2021 and 2022.

Hope you can make the advance payment.

DDawson

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. Calls to the resort: just got a message indicating the resort was closed. I ended up sending an email to HGVC and got a very prompt reply. Surprisingly, I don’t need to pay 2021 maintenance fees in order to make a 2021 reservation.