• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to know Ai Costs?

Newport Drive

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have on OGS search for some properties with II for my Marriott desposit. I also have been checking online and one of my choices in an AI property in Mexico or DR. When something comes up that looks good I am hesitant to exchange if I can't get an II rep on the phone to confirm the cost per person for the AI. I know this can be a rip off but have 4 teenagers that really want the full run resort. Is there a way when you select exchange to see the additional cost per person before committing to the exchange?

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Select the week in which you are interested.

Press Exchange
Press Continue

The information will be under Important Advisements
I copied the one from Beach Palace below, as an example.

Once you read it, either close the window, or press the Back button.
Nothing is confirmed in II until you enter your credit card info.

REQUIRED RESORT CHARGES
MANDATORY ALL-INCLUSIVE/MEAL PLAN FEES. Fees are payable to the resort and subject to change without notice. USD rates, per night, per adult. No reduction in rate for stay of less than seven days. Minimum payment of double (2), adults, occupancy required.
August 23-December 18, 2015: USD 155, add'l adult USD 113.
December 19,2015-January 1,2016: USD 240, add'l adult 113. Add'l person, child 4-17 years of age, USD 395 per week.
January 2-April 2, 2016: USD 200, add'l adult USD 119.
April 3-August 20, 2016: USD 165, add'l adult USD 119.
August 21-December 16, 2016: USD 160, add'l adult USD 119.
December 17-31, 2016: USD 245, add'l adult USD 119. Add'l person, child 4-17 years of age, USD 415 per week.

Plan features include: Round-trip transfers (MANDATORY PRE- PAYMENT REQUIRED, call toll-free 1-844-2-PALACE to prepay), see arrival instructions under "HOW to GET THERE";
WiFi;
calls to USA, Canada and Mexico and
USD 1,500 resort credit.
MANDATORY PREPAYMENT REQUIRED 30 days prior to check-in for full resort credit.

Last edited: