• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to get out of a timeshare [newsletter article]

Oreo2

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just read the article in the newsletter and had to make a comment - my first although I have been a member for a number of years. I thought it was an excellent article. It summarized very well the options and pitfalls in each choice. It illustrated what exit companies may do within the options and made it clear that they are likely not a help. This was done in an informative way not just by bashing exit companies. The article was much more than that. Well said and well summarized for the readers!!

I did click on the Diamond Resorts deed back to see if it had any new information (I had recently wanted to talk to them). I had previously filled out the email request, sent it and have never had a response from them. I also called various numbers, spent several hours on the phone, and got zip for efforts. Fortunately, I have found a way around them, but no surprise, their customer service is terrible.

Thank you again for an excellent article.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We are pleased to hear positive reviews on the new article and are glad it is reaching owners in situations that may help them avoid further expensive mistakes!

DJD1946

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lake Okanagan Resort
Fairmont Mountainside
where can i read this newsletter?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score