• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How long are title transfers taking ATM?

Daddyaus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Fairfield Glade
Has anyone had any titles successfully transferred recently and how long did they take?

I've got one that's been with Wyndham for 12 weeks and I'm wondering how much longer this could take??

Thanks

Reaction score
I have one that Wyndham has had since 4/17 that has NOT transferred yet. I had two complete on 8/11 - one was received by Wyndham on 5/11 and one on 5/19.

jumoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought one in February. Wyndham received 7/11, and still in process. (only 4 weeks since wyndham received, but the entire process is SO long!)

Daddyaus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Fairfield Glade
I have one that Wyndham has had since 4/17 that has NOT transferred yet. I had two complete on 8/11 - one was received by Wyndham on 5/11 and one on 5/19.

Were they CWA, UDI or converted weeks contracts?

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I have a UDI contract that just completed transferring on 8/12.

History/fun facts:
* Wyndham shows they received it on 4/21. This was purchased 11/19/16. It took 3 tries (and wait "cycles" with Wyndham) to have things submitted correctly and finally processed.
* Son is on deed but didn't make it onto the account. When I called title services to check on it, I suspected this. I emailed a copy of the recorded deed to them with detailed info that pointed out that son was on deed. Here was their response:
Thank you for your inquiry. Your request was received on 6/1 and was forwarded to our team.
Please note that it can take up to 45 days for your submission(s) to be processed. However, once your request is completed, you will receive a confirmation letter. If further information is needed, we will contact you.
* On 6/14 I was told everything was on hold due to issues with the new system.
* On 6/20 I was told it could take 50 business days (not 10 weeks). A bit comical as either way that computes to June 29th
* I was traveling this past weekend, but I think I may have been locked out for a day while things transferred (I can't really confirm or deny - sorry about that). I have had access since Monday for sure, no issues, and the points are there (although my son is not).
* It is a June use year (thus lost 6/30/17 use year points because it took so long).
* My account was realigned to December use year last November, but the new contract was not. So basically nothing has changed - departments working in silos. While there is an effort in one area to realign use years, the transfer department does not.
* I'll be calling to straighten things out, just haven't had 2 hours to schedule into my day, need to make that happen.

Best of luck to all (we need it)!

Last edited:

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
This was my first purchase. Wyndham received the title in the first week of April. They completed it earlier this week. I had called once and had a very polite conversation but no estimate of when it would be done. I called again this week and I was told it completed the prior day. The nice woman said it could take up to 5 weeks to get my confirmation letter, but she gave me my member number, and the website shows everything is correct. Except for my middle initial!