I have a UDI contract that just completed transferring on 8/12.
* Wyndham shows they received it on 4/21. This was purchased 11/19/16. It took 3 tries (and wait "cycles" with Wyndham) to have things submitted correctly and finally processed.
* Son is on deed but didn't make it onto the account. When I called title services to check on it, I suspected this. I emailed a copy of the recorded deed to them with detailed info that pointed out that son was on deed. Here was their response:
Thank you for your inquiry. Your request was received on 6/1 and was forwarded to our team.
Please note that it can take up to 45 days for your submission(s) to be processed. However, once your request is completed, you will receive a confirmation letter. If further information is needed, we will contact you.
* On 6/14 I was told everything was on hold due to issues with the new system.
* On 6/20 I was told it could take 50 business days (not 10 weeks). A bit comical as either way that computes to June 29th
* I was traveling this past weekend, but I think I may have been locked out for a day while things transferred (I can't really confirm or deny - sorry about that). I have had access since Monday for sure, no issues, and the points are there (although my son is not).
* It is a June use year (thus lost 6/30/17 use year points because it took so long).
* My account was realigned to December use year last November, but the new contract was not. So basically nothing has changed - departments working in silos. While there is an effort in one area to realign use years, the transfer department does not.
* I'll be calling to straighten things out, just haven't had 2 hours to schedule into my day, need to make that happen.
Best of luck to all (we need it)!