• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How do I find the TPU for a VV Resort ?

nrslori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi am considering purchasing a week and want to check the TPU . The owner is not a RCI Member . I appreciate any insights or advice

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Hi am considering purchasing a week and want to check the TPU . The owner is not a RCI Member . I appreciate any insights or advice
Are you an RCI member with a weeks account?

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
If so, click on the profile picture and then manage my deposits. From there go to calculate for any of the week you have. It will pre-populate with the resort you own, but you can back that up and put in Vacation Village at Parkway (or whichever one you are interested in) and click on the drop down 4940-Vacation Village at Parkway. You can put in any unit number. For your own reference you would want to look at both sides separate and the total for the non locked off unit. You will get more tpu's total if you deposit separately but will have to pay a combine fee or use them separately. Then select the date or week and year and push calculate.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No I have RCI points account
which resort and which week and I can look it up for you.

The value can change based on how late you actually deposit but also 3-6 times per year RCI can just decide to change the value you get. So even if today a 1 BR gets 27 tpu's you might check 2 months later and it changes by 1-even 6-7 higher or lower even if you are still 9 months out. Smaller changes or no change is more common than a big change but the tpu's aren't set until you actually deposit. Sometimes RCI decides that it was overvaluing something so that over a 2-3 year period the change could be fairly significant.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It's a little late in the season and for some reason VV in the Berkshires even for prime summer weeks get fairly low tpu's
Each side gets 15 separately and if you made a single deposit it would be 18. A July week would get 16 for each side.

nrslori

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's a little late in the season and for some reason VV in the Berkshires even for prime summer weeks get fairly low tpu's
Each side gets 15 separately and if you made a single deposit it would be 18. A July week would get 16 for each side.
Thank you so much for your help !!

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned