• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How do I check up on a request

Judy

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
How do I check-up on a request? I have had check-in dates come and go without any word at all from DAE. I don't see anywhere online where requests are listed. All I have to verify a request I might have made is an email from the date I placed it. I tend to place requests well in advance and would like to check up on them now and then, if for no other reason than to refresh my memory. I'm sure DAE would rather I not call just to confirm that my request is still active. At what point does DAE stop searching to fulfill a request?

And what if I get a match while I'm out of phone contact? I see the number of "Domestic Weeks on Hold" listed on the "My Account" page, but what of international weeks?

Ask DAE

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you Judy, I did miss the first post, my apologies.

1. How do I check-up on a request? I have had check-in dates come and go without any word at all from DAE. I don't see anywhere online where requests are listed. All I have to verify a request I might have made is an email from the date I placed it. I tend to place requests well in advance and would like to check up on them now and then, if for no other reason than to refresh my memory. I'm sure DAE would rather I not call just to confirm that my request is still active.

We keep your request open until the date of the requested vacation has come and gone. We typically call out when there is a match, a "possible" match or have an alternative destination recommendation to make. We do not currently have a facility online for you to check the current status of your pending requests. We do invite you to call us to check on the request. We can tell you where we are in terms of finding something, make recommendations, etc. You can alse submit your inquiry to infousa@daelive.com. .

2. At what point does DAE stop searching to fulfill a request?

We don't stop searching for a request until the check in date has passed.

3. And what if I get a match while I'm out of phone contact?

We make a call to all the numbers we have on file for the member and hold the unit for 24 hours before we have to offer the week the next person in the request line.

4. I see the number of "Domestic Weeks on Hold" listed on the "My Account" page, but what of international weeks?

You should be able to access ALL of the weeks you have on hold regardless of them being domestic or International.