• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hotel reservation location airport

anteween

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get a hotel for one night which will need to include parking for the week.

How does everyone prefer to book their reservation? Way in advance or wait until the last minute. I am trying to find the best deal.

SFO has plenty of hotels, so I really don't see running out of rooms as a problem.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
noot all hotels will let you park for a week for free - there is a website that specializes in sleep fly pkgs. http://www.parksleepfly.com/reservation/search.php

As long as the reservation is cancelable, i reserve as soon as my dates are firm so i have a back up reservation. you can always keep looking for a better deal & cancel if you want.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
The parksleepfly website is a useful resource, but I also check chain-hotel websites to see if they have a park-sleep-fly as a package or special-rate at a nearby property. I've had good luck finding such rates at AmeriSuites, Crowne Plaza (my preference for Orlando), Marriott and Starwood, and to a lesser degree Choice Hotels and LaQuinta Inn's. Unfortunately, Hilton has not embraced the idea.

You may as well pull the trigger sooner, rather than later. Unless you do something silly, like pre-pay, its not like you can't cancel if your plans change.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
For SFO we have preferred LaQuinta. Relatively quiet, shuttle run at convenient times, and you can leave the car longer (without an extra fee) than most of the others. Of course, this may have all changed since the last time we stayed there.