• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hoping for London Or Paris exchange spring summer 2023

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
ThAnk you, yes summer weeks June 8th onward

There's also getaways. I've never pulled a week in Paris on an exchange. But I have grabbed some nice getaways in the $100/night range. I looked and didn't find anything for Summer '23.

Just spring and winter -- great for me. But not for someone who is starting university.

EDIT -- I also just checked the apartment-hotel we used in 2018 directly, outside of interval. THAT is available. But only rooms that are more for a couple than for traveling with your daughter. You may want to give those a look, because the prices aren't bad. The Accor company has several "aparthotels" in Paris. It's something, at least. We stayed all the way out in the 19th and just loved it. The shopkeepers there never see tourists, and they treated us like long lost relatives, back for a visit. Every day when we passed them on our way home, they would literally fill us up with samples to try. By the time we got back to our room, we were so full on snacks from these vendors that we barely had an appetite left.

Last edited:

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
ThAnk you, yes summer weeks June 8th onward

Just a heads up…if you need a backup

The 25% discount discount rate on Marriott/Vistana timeshares can be used during the first two weeks of June at Marriott Vacation Club Disneyland Paris location.

You could book it as a backup just in case your summer II exchange doesn’t come through.
2 Bedroom Townhouse, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Sofa bed, Resort view
ROOM DETAILS
Check in: Friday, June 9, 2023
Check out: Friday, June 16, 2023
Summary of Charges 285.32 EUR Avg./night + 80.64 EUR Taxes and fees 2,077.89 EUR Subtotal

Hotel Cancellation Policy About this reservation:
You may cancel your reservation for no charge before 11:59 PM local hotel time on June 2, 2023 (7 day before arrival). Please note that we will assess a fee of 636.54 EUR if you must cancel after this deadline. If you have made a prepayment, we will retain all or part of your prepayment. If not, we will charge your credit card.

1CA9CD7F-4D1D-4998-A631-452AF29B05B1.jpeg
37427E0E-78DD-45E9-BAF2-5488FCD8B624.jpeg
NOTE: The Marriott villas in France is offering other deals as well
4F04A172-3878-4C4D-A28F-7FC79604916E.jpeg

Melhux

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Palace Resorts
I own in Hapimag and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
I am interested in Hapimag. Can you answer a few questions please?

Melhux

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Palace Resorts
I can’t figure out how to send a pm

Carolinian

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I was an HOA board member, RCI had a program called the VIP program where resort managers and HOA board members could trade into anything in the RCI system that was actually available, and give them any week as a deposit in return. I got a few really good trades using that program. However, there was only one exception, that program could not be used to trade into London. That is a clear indication that London has the highest demand relative to supply at RCI. Our former RCI source here on TUG, Bootleg, also confirmed that.

dr.debs

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you all- we were offered an exchange at Marriot near Versailles but opted to stay at the Paris Adagio in the 15th. Biggest mistake ever. That property was terrible. Will never stay again. We had a wonderful trip though!!

melissy123

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you all- we were offered an exchange at Marriot near Versailles but opted to stay at the Paris Adagio in the 15th. Biggest mistake ever. That property was terrible. Will never stay again. We had a wonderful trip though!!
What was bad about it. The unit itself? what about the location and the area near it.

dr.debs

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Location is great. Elevator didn’t work at times, pool closed, laundry didn’t work, maintenance came to fix our safe and left our room door open. They turned off electricity for 12 hours one day, breakfast is expensive, staff have lots of attitude- treat guests like they are annoying. Family of 5 needed more TP- they had to go to front desk and they would allow only two TP rolls at a time. Same with towels. Public areas are rundown and dirty. Need more?

Bill4728

Reaction score
We just got back from an exchange into Marriott's EuroDisney Great property and resort.

Just a 45 minute train ride into Paris and a great place to enjoy the French countryside. We visited the champagne region and the WW I battlefields of Verdon.