• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Hills (#1004) Branson

JT62

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to exchange for a week here. I want a 2 bedroom and am trying to find out what I should choose on the RCI website. I'd obviously like to stay in the nicest possible unit!
Options are:
Friday check in 6 (4) and 6 (6)
Saturday check in 6 (4) and 6 (6)
Sunday check in 6 (4) and 6 (6)
No three bedrooms are available to exchange right now.

All things being equal I'd prefer Saturday check in but it's not a deal breaker.
Dh and I will be there. We are inviting my cousin and her husband for a couple of days, so would like the privacy for 2 couples.

Thanks for any advice.

JT62

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
So additional information. I called the resort and was told that the 6 (4) are Lodge and the 6 (6) are Presidential. So am I correct in assuming I should choose Presidential? This will be for Saturday check in.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, but I stayed in both kinds and the one I believe was presidential was great, so much better than the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Hills
Timeshare RCI 1004 Branson Missouri

Two-Bedroom

• 876 square feet
  • Sleeps up to 6
Most Villas are Equipped With*:
  • King-sized bed, queen-sized bed, plus pullout sleeper sofa
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Two full baths**
  • TV in living room and bedrooms
  • Private patio/balcony

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Hills
Timeshare RCI 1004 Branson Missouri

Two-Bedroom Presidential

• 1,247 - 1,312 total square feet
    • One-Bedroom: 864 - 962 square feet
    • Studio: 295 - 420 square feet
  • Sleep up to 6

Most Villas are Equipped With*:

One-Bedroom
  • King-sized bed and pullout sleeper sofa
  • Gas or electric fireplace
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Full bath
  • TV in living room and bedroom
  • Washer & dryer
  • Private patio/balcony
Studio
  • King-sized bed
  • Mini-refrigerator, two-burner stove,
  • microwave and sink
  • Full bath
  • TV in bedroom

MLR

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just booked what we hope is the larger 2 bedroom unit with 2 jacuzzis for just $239 on RCI for a quick 'pre' grandbaby birth family trip for our son and DIL in April. They will be a lot busier after that - ha ha.
We will only be able to stay two nights - but it is cheaper than two hotel rooms and since I enjoy cooking and wanted to make a special meal for them - this will work out nicely. I will try and post again when we get back with a few photos in case anyone else is interested. Sounds like you can only book once in three years at this resort. Hoping it is as nice as the photos. We stayed at Nantucket last time and enjoyed that as well.

MLR

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
So additional information. I called the resort and was told that the 6 (4) are Lodge and the 6 (6) are Presidential. So am I correct in assuming I should choose Presidential? This will be for Saturday check in.

DUH! I just saw this post - i thought I had read them all PRIOR to booking. But it looks as though I 'accidentally' booked the unit we wanted anyway. So glad we ran across this thread - just in the nick of time. WHEW!!