• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

hilton head golf

billnjune

Reaction score
my wife and i are heading to Hilton Head the first week in March We both play golf and would love to find out if there is anything that has any discount golf to be found anywhere in the area. we are staying at the Barony Beach club and would like to play golf a few times that week so if anyone know anything about getting any discount golf tee times it would be greatly appreciated

Bill

topdog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Its been a few years for me but Country Club of Hilton Head was a very good course and had some good deals available in the local tourist magazines etc. Two public courses just off the island were also very good, Old South, I think, and the Gary Player course. I left a golf ball on I think number 9 green there because the alligator was too close.

You will also see deals for the Sea Pines and Palmetto Dunes courses listed in the tourists mags. Hilton Head is part of golf heaven, so you can't too far wrong. Just shop for a reasonable deal.

vkhome

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you are willing to travel off island to Buffton, Rose Hill is $30/round which includes cart and a dozen golf balls. Also, if you go to Hilton Head Guest Services, now located in the Fresh Market PLaza, you can ask for discount coupons to Eagles Pointe and Crescent courses, also in Bluffton - they are about $35-$39/round. Often the Island Packet has coupons in the sports section, so check that when you come. Many of the courses stop discounting after Feb 28th, but not all. Also, Dufuskee might be offering some promos because they are in deep financial troube now and are hoping to sell and keep the courses open.
Good luck and enjoy.

glenmore

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
An the advice of friends of ours who spend half the year at Hilton, we purchased the Club Key card - as we are on the East Coast - we know we will use it.

http://www.clubkey.com/