• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVMax Member Directory for The Club

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC at Boulevard and Craigendarroch Lodges
I can't remember if this was shared on here or not but wanted to start another thread for it since it has some interesting content, especially, the portion where it discusses the reservations in HGVClub. It also shows all the different benefits that the DRI side gets including the Legacy Program, that I wish we had, and also info about the Loyalty Search Request. I really think the Loyalty Search Request is for the DRI side and not HGVC so HGVMax members would get it for use for HVC reservations not the other way around with DRI Max members reserving in HGVC. I think this is why it is 10 months and aligns to their Standard Reservation window.

6.1.4 Loyalty Search Requests
We will do the searching for you! Certain Loyalty tiers may set up an automated search either online or with a dedicated Member Services representative for a resort or region, date or date range, number of nights and any accommodation size or type, up to 10 months prior to arrival. To use the search online feature if your desired availability is not found, you will automatically be given the option of placing an on- going search.

1662127551148.png

Attachments

• HGV_Max_The_Club_Member_Directory_compressed.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

brp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this.

I guess it's still not clear to me what comprises "The Club" in which they get 10 months. Are the legacy HGVC locations (say Vegas, Hawaii, Orlando_ included here meaning that Max gets a true 1 month jump on HGVC members? Or is it the DRI properties rebranded as The Club. And it surely does not include HGVC. And maybe this is what you mean by "the DRI side?"

Also, it looks like anyone buying directly into DRI gets the upper levels of booking within and across Collections.

Cheers.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I suspect this is actually more DRI related than HGVC. I guess they are related in some ways, but this is more related to those that own DRI vs owning HGVC.

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks for posting this.

I guess it's still not clear to me what comprises "The Club" in which they get 10 months. Are the legacy HGVC locations (say Vegas, Hawaii, Orlando_ included here meaning that Max gets a true 1 month jump on HGVC members? Or is it the DRI properties rebranded as The Club. And it surely does not include HGVC. And maybe this is what you mean by "the DRI side?"

Also, it looks like anyone buying directly into DRI gets the upper levels of booking within and across Collections.

Cheers.
The DRI system is called The Club. This is their naming convention prior to the merger so they have their benefits plus Max and then the HGVC side has our benefits plus Max.

Reactions: brp

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I suspect this is actually more DRI related than HGVC. I guess they are related in some ways, but this is more related to those that own DRI vs owning HGVC.
But I think this has caused a lot of confusion for HGVC folks who are being told about benefits/changes that are actually on the DRI side not the HGVC. They are being shown the DRI Max benefits which are different than the HGVC Max benefits.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
But I think this has caused a lot of confusion for HGVC folks who are being told about benefits/changes that are actually on the DRI side not the HGVC. They are being shown the DRI Max benefits which are different than the HGVC Max benefits.
The Max benefit is really the same (6 months), it is the home resort or home club benefits that are different?

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Max benefit is really the same (6 months), it is the home resort or home club benefits that are different?
I think the Max benefit will just be the 6 month bridge with some other little perks tossed in such as the 10% Hilton discount and the like but many of the other benefits are side specific so DRI Max folks get benefits aligned to DRI and then a 6 month bridge to use HGVC/bHC and the HGVC Max folks vice versa. One HGVC person on FB posted the benefits that the sales person had given them to join Max but they were actually the benefits for the DRI side so that is what I mean by confusion. There isn't a set Max program but side specific....at least for now.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I think the Max benefit will just be the 6 month bridge with some other little perks tossed in such as the 10% Hilton discount and the like but many of the other benefits are side specific so DRI Max folks get benefits aligned to DRI and then a 6 month bridge to use HGVC/bHC and the HGVC Max folks vice versa. One HGVC person on FB posted the benefits that the sales person had given them to join Max but they were actually the benefits for the DRI side so that is what I mean by confusion. There isn't a set Max program but side specific....at least for now.
and sales will continue to exploit that confusion to close deals, then folks won't realize in time to rescind.

Sent from my Lenovo 10e using Tapatalk

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
and sales will continue to exploit that confusion to close deals, then folks won't realize in time to rescind.

That is exactly what is happening. Folks will think that they have benefits that they don't because they are being shown the incorrect benefit list and there is nothing in writing that says that they will get it. You just sign the paperwork for a deed and in that paperwork, it says that you have access to Max but not what that really means.

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I just glanced back through the contract that we rescinded but would have gotten us in Max. Here is all the contract says about Max.

1662132021223.png

1662132246985.png

1662132080167.png

1662132109406.png

1662132164706.png

brp

TUG Member
Reaction score
...and then a 6 month bridge to use HGVC/bHC...

If the bridge does allow bHC at 6 months, that is a benefit for DRI Max members above Legacy HGVC members since that window is 75-60 days, depending on property.

Cheers.

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If the bridge does allow bHC at 6 months, that is a benefit for DRI Max members above Legacy HGVC members since that window is 75-60 days, depending on property.

Cheers.
I am sure that it is the standard window for bHC not 6 months. I guess that I should have typed that better.

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: The Flamingo, The Boulevard

Cheers.
I am sure that it is the standard window for bHC not 6 months. I guess that I should have typed that better.

It is. Any shorter club booking window we HGVC members have is the same for HGVMax members.

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A bit more about "The Club". This is from the latest HGVC reference guide:
1662142248126.png

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if this was shared on here or not but wanted to start another thread for it since it has some interesting content, especially, the portion where it discusses the reservations in HGVClub. It also shows all the different benefits that the DRI side gets including the Legacy Program, that I wish we had, and also info about the Loyalty Search Request. I really think the Loyalty Search Request is for the DRI side and not HGVC so HGVMax members would get it for use for HVC reservations not the other way around with DRI Max members reserving in HGVC. I think this is why it is 10 months and aligns to their Standard Reservation window.

6.1.4 Loyalty Search Requests
We will do the searching for you! Certain Loyalty tiers may set up an automated search either online or with a dedicated Member Services representative for a resort or region, date or date range, number of nights and any accommodation size or type, up to 10 months prior to arrival. To use the search online feature if your desired availability is not found, you will automatically be given the option of placing an on- going search.

View attachment 63992
Thanks for posting this information it ease the mind.