• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC SeaWorld - Best Room Location

MattnTricia

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are a family of 3 and have a 4 will be 5 year old son for our trip to DisneyWorld this THanksgiving. We have a 2 bedroom unit booked for 9 days.

We wanted to make a location request for this trip. In order of priority we are looking for:

1)Remodeled
2)Views
3)Proximity to Pools and Activities
4)Ease of Parking

Any suggestions would be appreciated

wmmmmm

TUG Member
Reaction score
mattnday said:
We are a family of 3 and have a 4 will be 5 year old son for our trip to DisneyWorld this THanksgiving. We have a 2 bedroom unit booked for 9 days.

We wanted to make a location request for this trip. In order of priority we are looking for:

1)Remodeled
2)Views
3)Proximity to Pools and Activities
4)Ease of Parking

Any suggestions would be appreciated
We are here now at our first trip to Seaworld. We are in Hamilton, right next to the club house/pool. I can't comment on the remodelling but the unit we have (1bd+lo) seems very nice. It looks exactly like the publicity photos. For proximity to pools and activities, Hamilton is hard to beat. We're about 150' from the pool. And even though we are on the ground floor, we can see the firework from Seaworld. However, the big drawback is that everyone can clearly hear the clock tower going off in the morning. We're still on California time so between the extremely NOT light proof blinds and the "donging" of the clock tower, everyone is waking up tired. But we're going on our fourth day (out of 10) and are getting used to it. As for parking, I've walked around in the morning and toward the end (Smith's), cars are parked in unmarked spaces! We've been coming back later including checking in at 12:30AM and there are always a few spaces left in lot in front of Hamilton next to the club house.

Good luck.

kckreardon

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
new building

We likewise will be checking in next Friday. Can you tell if the new building (closest to SeaWorld itself) is open at this point.

Thanks

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
we were there in march . the remodeled buildings are # 6 and 7

walking to the pool was short and easy. They hav e pizza hut express in the deli, and the resteraunt at the pool is worth eating at as well. so far hgvc seaworld is our favorite orlando resort

parking was easy. we had ground floor so dont know about views.

wmmmmm

TUG Member
Reaction score
kckreardon said:
We likewise will be checking in next Friday. Can you tell if the new building (closest to SeaWorld itself) is open at this point.

Thanks
I see lights from some of the units and cars are parked in front so it should be open. The front desk said the building opened last month.

Flybender

Reaction score
I will be checking in there next Sunday. Can I request at check in where I want, or should I call a club counselor this week to request close to the pool or a remodeled room. Its not a major deal if I don't get any of it, but it wouldn't hurt to be close to everything either.