• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC Seaworld 2 Bedroom vs International Drive 1 Bedroom

MattnTricia

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello All

Can any one give me any opinions on which would be the better reservation?

We are going The week after Thanksgiving. We are a party of 3: 2 adults and a 5 year old.

Our 5 year old likes couch beds so we were thinking of getting a 1 bedroom unit at the new International Drive property instead of a 2 bedroom at Seaworld which will cost the same number fo points. We will be there 9 nights.

Any major differences between the resorts?

Would one be more child friendly then the other?

Does either pool have more or less amenities?

Is the childrens playground better at either one?

We are leaning towards 2 bedroom but the new property just looks so nice.

Any feedback would be appreciated

cgingrich

Reaction score
2 bedroom units at the Seaworld are a 1 bedroom plus the studio (as the 2nd bedroom) from when we stayed. The one bedroom does have the pull out couch. Yes the Tuscany does look nice, but i found the Seaworld to be more children friendly. at Seaworld, there are 2 great larger pools, very children friendly with daily activities for children. They also have a deli/grocery and pool side cafe. This location has free shuttle to Universal and Seaworld. Maybe split your stay in half. 4 nights at the seaworld and 5 nights at Tuscany.

Sooby

TUG Member
Reaction score
If your daughter likes couches I would go with the 1 bedroom and save points. There is a TV in the bedroom and the balconies have doors from both bedroom and living room so if she goes to bed earlier there is no problem. We've stayed at Seaworld twice but toured tuscany and it is very pretty and new. The pool looks great too. Shopping is more convenient from that location also. Sooby

jehb2

TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed at a 1bdrm on International this past March and it was great. The pool is georgeous and my daughter loved the playground. The supermarket was across the street as well as some fast food, and it right next to a outlet mall. I think you'll have a great time there.

MattnTricia

TUG Member
Reaction score
we decided on space - with seaworlds rooms being refurbished we decided that more room was better then less